HaRshAd CHopDa FC - iN AppReCiaTion - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by delo

Hey friends...whats up

Vandu....Amazing work with the FC..Loved it...Am sure Harsh will love it too😉

Btw did u get a net connection😛

And do add the link of the 23rd FC in the link section too

U guys have no idea how much I miss being here...miss watching the show and discussing about it

I feel that my life is going on a completely different track😕

I had a nice b'day....I was feeling low too...But then I got phone calls from all my best friends...relatives and family...That was special...and all the people who mean the world to me wished me😃

I am not sure how active I can be on the FC now...

I will see u guys when I come back....Bye tc😃

hiii daisy😃

i m soo happy u had  agood birthday😛

yes do cum soon,all have went in2 hibernation after u left😆cum soon n sab ko jagao😉

missing u terribly😭

priya😃
awww yipeeeeeeeeee we landed up in the 23rd FC...... bas kuch pages ki doori phior humari silver jubilee yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....awww vandu di the FC is amazing muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for it....wasie ek baat kahoon u forgot to add my song dedication aww chalo koi baat nahi lmao hehe....and must say the di the write up is to good................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm missing dasiy di adn yoj di.............. awww so happy u had a nice bday daisy di...come fast yeh dooriyan sachhi...

hmm priya di kahan ho...

luv atop
Edited by atop - 15 years ago
ye kya hai today also they showed additi  harshad on aajtak n additi is staying so why is they say possibility of priyanka bassi being new heer😡

i m fed up of additi staying ya going👎🏼

priya
Originally posted by atop

awww yipeeeeeeeeee we landed up in the 23rd FC...... bas kuch pages ki doori phior humari silver jubilee yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....awww vandu di the FC is amazing muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for it....wasie ek baat kahoon u forgot to add my song dedication aww chalo koi baat nahi lmao hehe....and must say the di the write up is to good................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm missing dasiy di adn yoj di.............. awww so happy u had a nice bday daisy di...come fast yeh dooriyan sachhi...

hmm priya di kahan ho...

luv atop

hello baccha😃

aaj class  nahin tha kya😉

i m very much here woh i was checking out the forum,again they showed additi n harshad n harshad said kii heer kahin nahin jaa rahi she is the pillar of the show but they also showed priyanka bassi 2 be the new heer😡

i m just fed up😡

priya😃
Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
Are u guys serious....Did they really show Priyanka Bassi as the new Heer

In case Pri takes over..then I must say that they wud seriously lack chemistry...as I have that image in mind...Ali was Naina's muh bol bhai in LRL....Haila....It wud be weird to see them romancing
awww hi di..
woh aaj i got free half an hour ealry isliye..the professor had to go somewhere...lmao mauja hi mauja...kaisa laga mera surprise..
haan me also saw that vdo..kya di i mean i don.t think additi is leaving the show...and kuch bhi ho atleast we cannotahve priyanka bassi as new heer..lit's just exaggerationa heer is satyinng..she also noes and ekta slo knoew eachother's importance...

hmm aww di kal bhaiyyu was crying endlessly..feel pity on him..

luv atop

Are u guys serious....Did they really show Priyanka Bassi as the new Heer
In case Pri takes over..then I must say that they wud seriously lack chemistry...as I have that image in mind...Ali was Naina's muh bol bhai in LRL....Haila....It wud be weird to see them romancing

\
nah di it's not shown that PB is new heer it's just that the media is speculating that she can be the new heer..oh di it's a crap nothing of thios sort is happeneing...do u wanna see the vdo..if u want i can post the links...

luv atop
Originally posted by bellle4u

hello baccha😃

aaj class  nahin tha kya😉

i m very much here woh i was checking out the forum,again they showed additi n harshad n harshad said kii heer kahin nahin jaa rahi she is the pillar of the show but they also showed priyanka bassi 2 be the new heer😡

i m just fed up😡

priya😃

Hey Atop and Priya😊

Congrats on reaching the 23rd FC!👏 Amazing work!👏

Hey Daisy and Yoj! Glad to hear from you two!😃

@ Priya... Who is this Priyanka Bassi??? 😕
Bhavna....Priyanka Bassi is Naina from Left Right Left.....I don think she wud be the new Heer....It might just be an assumption

Bhavna....Priyanka Bassi is Naina from Left Right Left.....I don think she wud be the new Heer....It might just be an assumption

haan di it's just a weired assumption by media..and it's not imean completely confirmed that additi isleaving...

@bhavana di:hi di howdy??

luvatop