Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: babbanita

Yea I think that's what happened. Maybe you waking up the first time, drinking water, and looking at the clock was just a dream. Possible, no? And I read somewhere that the last dream you have is the one you remember very clearly and at times it can seem very real. 

Yeah maybe...ShockedConfused😆maybe me seeing the sun rising the first time was actually a dream...but i felt so realConfused😆
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
thats strange but maybe the first time was a dream.you know lot of times when some thing is happening in day to day life i feel i already saw that happening.
SuKk_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  • very strange...but dreams r always a mystery....thanks for sharing...quite interesting..and u said ur clock was working???...that is really confusing....how can it be possible that u slept and yet no time passed...very eerie!!!
Edited by SuKk_forever - 15 years ago
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah labib.. you were probably dreaming that you got up and drank some water.... coz sometimes when you're asleep and are thirsty or something you dream that you're drinking water or something.... don't worry, it isn't anything like time travel
Originally posted by: chhilt

yeah labib.. you were probably dreaming that you got up and drank some water.... coz sometimes when you're asleep and are thirsty or something you dream that you're drinking water or something.... don't worry, it isn't anything like time travel

I wish it was😆
chhilt thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

I wish it was😆

lol.. you can still pretend it was... 😆😆 and btw i didn't know you believed in paranomal stuff.... i just came to this forum for the first time.... coz i just sometimes read about ghosts and stuff for a laugh

lol.. you can still pretend it was... 😆😆 and btw i didn't know you believed in paranomal stuff.... i just came to this forum for the first time.... coz i just sometimes read about ghosts and stuff for a laugh

I never said that i do....😳😆maybe paranormal exists, maybe it doesnt....i am in neither side, but is very much attatched with this forum.😳
chhilt thumbnail

I never said that i do....😳😆maybe paranormal exists, maybe it doesnt....i am in neither side, but is very much attatched with this forum.😳

lol... 😆😆 everyone has their own special section... 😊

lol... 😆😆 everyone has their own special section... 😊

Yeah....so u are a total disbeliever of paranormal??😉
chhilt thumbnail

Yeah....so u are a total disbeliever of paranormal??😉

i guess you can say that... i need good, solid proof before i believe in something like that! 😆😆😆