Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time Travel --??" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jozen-Bo

Jozen-Bo

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Our perception of time is not always consistent. I know this 100% after working with the Mind Portal, as after spinning and going 23 days deep I found that each day was getting longer then the last according to my subjective experience of it. Towards the last days, each day seemed more a like a week, and it was very difficult to continue like this, because I didn't like my job, which meant my working days seemed far longer then normal. I have a new one now, and the people I work with maintain the importance of a positive envirenmnent, that one should be happy with their work. If this works out, then it will be easier to exceed my previous record!!!

I have had dreams that lasted several years, though in the span of one night. How much consciousness the mind passes through is where the actual total amount of TRUE time passes, which is neither subjective nor objective, but both as one. This means that two people can be in the same room, and 10 minutes can pass on a clock, though for one 10 hours and the other 1 minute are experienced by the mind, as it records and experiences only as much as it is conscious of.

I also had this experience playing a game, street fighter 2 for the super nintendo when I was younger. There was a code that one could use to make the game 10 times faster. When we first began to play at this rate, it was too fast and not easy to comprehend. 6 months later it was normal, I then went back to the original speed and could not believe how slow it was to my perception, because at one time it was normal. I though to myself, was I really that slow in the head? Think of your mind as a motor, if its perking...then your experience of time will pass by much slower as you take in more per a second.

Your mind entered a state where it moved through time, which is something the mind can do. Martial artists understand how at times the mind MUST do this, as they move rapidly to protect their lives. This certainly involves the term time travel, as we are currently traveling through time, though in this case your mind lit up with energy and you where able to travel through your mind and time far faster then normal, though normal time barely passed by, your mind went through a time much longer.

Unfortunately our scientists don't seem to understand this very well, though our psychologists (though the yoga understand it even better)do, that time is both subjective and objective combined. You are traveling though time even as you read this, in the case of what happened your mind and consciousness hit warp speed, so a few seconds of objective time was actually traveled though as several hours consciously.

If one can master their mind 100%, then time travel is 100% possible, in fact, time itself will cease to exist and all there will be is an endless reality to explore, you can go back and see yourself or even further. At the greatest depths of truth, time is illusionary, thus not binding!

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
oh my!!! datz strange!!! i heard from somewhere dat u dream for like 30 second or somefin like dat!!! i know its quite creapy!!!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Originally posted by soni_gal

oh my!!! datz strange!!! i heard from somewhere dat u dream for like 30 second or somefin like dat!!! i know its quite creapy!!!

30 seconds?? i still belive i dreamed for a long i=time and maybe then i went back in time and returned to that point ??ShockedConfusedOuchLOLEmbarrassed

lol... yeah!!! it seems like we r dreaming for so long but its not true!!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged

DeSiPride05

IF-Rockerz

DeSiPride05

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Wow Labib!  I am so fascinated.  So strenge.  How can this happen though!  Were you dreaming the first time you though you saw the clock or you were actually up.  So many times I am dremaing with in my dreams also.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top