Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
hey niki guddy guddy topic we love maggiiiiiiiiiiiiiii magggiiiiiiiiiiiiii bolte hi my kids r damn excited

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maggie...recipies (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nida_1990

Goldie

nida_1990

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
no offence here ok
but i just h8 maggie noodles but ma sis love it

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I have grown up eating maggie noodles..I so much love them..thats bcoz whenever my mum cooks any veggie dish,I just can bear to eat vegetables..lollzz..so I always ask her to get me maggie noodles..twice or trice a week its maggie noodles..lollzz..I hate vegetables..n ofcoz when its chicken I dont think abt Maggie..

Edited by komalash - 28 August 2008 at 12:43pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Food, Drinks & Recipes Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.