Kkusum

Kali and Kumud will forgive eachother....

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ok well we all know that a new twist is taking place soon
Tashu is coming back and Trishul is coming....and so much more.
There have been hints that the old rona dona will be wrapped up
Have you noticed? Yesterday Kumud had a deep shocker when her friend died and Kali was there to counsel her...there are also hints that Garv and Kumud will reunite soon and Kali sees that there is know place for Kali in Garv's heart. Even though Miss Ekta loves to drag things on...I think that she will wrap this up to start a new thing.
So Kali and Kumud will set aside their differences...Kali will realize that she will never get Garv's love and will leave him...and then Garv and Kumud may reunite.
Then while this is happening Trishul will be helpin out with the company...then later on when Kumud and Kali are good sisters again...Tashu will come and Trishul will probably go against Abhay as it said...and Kali and Kumud will team up and go against their un-known brother.
That's just my thought.
Isn't it obvious that Ekta is planning to end the love triangle or square? You can see that there are moments between the K-sisters and deep down they wanna be together. Anywayz that's what I think. Guess we'll have to wait a bit for Kshitij's new gal tho. Just a thought. What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
it may take a few weeks tho
i kno it seems too good to be true
but it's the only logical way to end it and start something new!!!!!!
jprasad thumbnail
who died yesterday? Oh darn, I missed the show again. 😉
jprasad thumbnail
Kshitij is getting a new gal...thank god! Better than those two
idiot 1/2 sisters.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
he iz.huz gonna cum 2 da show az ksitijz. gal?
cndguju thumbnail

ya whos gonna be romantically involved with kshitiji!?!?!?!?!
?????????????????????????

sukh thumbnail
hey jprasad. i like that. so tru........................😆
sannakayani thumbnail
yeah i wana kno who is this gal for kshitij he really does deserve sumone who cud love him n he cud love in return to... 😳 i love kshitij...
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yupp but i finkk he shuldd avee kumudd!😛
xsonyxo thumbnail
ya..i want kumud to b with kshitij too :) ...but it's soo obvious tht someway kumud n garv r going to end up togethr.. so kshitij reaally deserves someone new.. n lol...it'll b fun to c kshitij finally getting attracted to anothr girl!