Celebrity Fan Clubs

Happy Birthday My Love-RajeevAamna FC - Page 2

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kashishdabest

awww jaanu!!! no thanx!!! i couldnt have done it without u and pihu!!! am rubbish at all this things but am glad u liked it!!!πŸ₯°

summi jaanu you are very good at these things..jab baat jodi kii aathi hai you become very good to the power of infinite.....really a brilliant job done yaar..and it's my pleasure to help you..πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8 work dee....the FC is luvly...can't believe u say u aren't good at these things..i think u're wonderful....
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuhu98pihu

Happy b'day again aamna from ur RAJ kumar..me n all of us....

and may u hv more of these precious moments./....

nice siggy's pihu yaar..zabardast....πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh my sweeto pooh mindblowing nd rocking workπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Devotion. thumbnail
and dee...no thanu-s please....luved to help u...and wen it comes to RA or RAins - jus anything from all of us......πŸ€—
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pihu My jaan!!! i cant help but say once agen how much i love ure siggy on jodi of the 1006 bday!! i had hoped 2 use it but thanx 2 the new layout of IF i cant!!!Angry
Devotion. thumbnail
awww....mwah surri dee n heenu...πŸ€—
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun_423

summi jaanu you are very good at these things..jab baat jodi kii aathi hai you become very good to the power of infinite.....really a brilliant job done yaar..and it's my pleasure to help you..πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†haan yeh baat bhi sahi hai, jab baat jodi ki ho tho pata nahin sab kuch kaise aajatha hai!! but still without u n pihu it wouldnt be possib;w!! luv u!!!!
kashishdabest thumbnail

gr8 work dee....the FC is luvly...can't believe u say u aren't good at these things..i think u're wonderful....

awwww hw sweet jaanu!!! waise yeh maine nahin, balke jodi is wonderful, unke pics front page ko chaar chand lagate hain!!!πŸ₯°
Devotion. thumbnail
hey dee..chillax...me too dyin to use them all....but wat to do..chalo we'll use them wen this all goes better....