Suggestions / Comments

Rajat Tokas on I-F homepage in popular actors list

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged

After I saw I-F?s new look..i was kinda impressed.. I really liked it! But my excitement soon ended when I saw the pics of ?most popular actors and celebs? on I-F?s homepage. I was really surprised to see that Rajat Tokas, who is India?s First Teen SuperStar, was missing!!!! I checked again and again.. as the list was changing.. but I was not wrong.. he is missing.

Rajat is one of the most popular actors of Indian Television. He has a HUGE fan following? his show?s forum ?Dharam Veer? is visited by many many many members and non-members each day on I-F. Shows like ?Saas Bahu Aur Saazish? have called Rajat the most popular actor of Indian Television.. then how come the website that caters to Indian TV forgot to include his pic and name in the list of popular celebs on its homepage?

We, the fans of Rajat, request the admin group through this thread to include Rajat Tokas? pic (cool pic) and name on I-F?s homepage with other popular celebs? pics. I-F?s homepage looks incomplete without Rajat.

Sign in here or post a comment to express your consent to this proposition. Remember, the more replies we get, the better it will be. Together, we fan can make this possible. Won?t you like to see our hero Rajat Tokas on I-F?s homepage?

I hope to get many many positive replies? and I also hope that the admin group takes note of our request.

Cheers!

Megha

Edited by universe_megha - 16 July 2008 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kajalshukla613NehArabella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajat Tokas on I-F homepage in popular actors list" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaaU

IF-Sizzlerz

MaaU

DV & SOS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Thank you Megha Darling

Rash2cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Rash2cool

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
well thanks megha. Embarrassed
even i think that RT deserves the place as topmost star on IF.... StarStarStarStarStar
n best actor of Tellywood ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by Rash2cool - 16 July 2008 at 11:03am

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Please calm down. Let the more important things on the site be fixed, and then we can get Rajat Tokas up there, alright?

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Please calm down. Let the more important things on the site be fixed, and then we can get Rajat Tokas up there, alright?

Thanks for such a rude reply Smile btw, i can see Rajat on I-F's homepage now..so no need for your help anymore! Tongue i was not at all angry..u need to chill! Big%20smile

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i think if Rajat is there then Mugdha must also be there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NehArabella

pragy

IF-Dazzler

pragy

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
rt is must there