Fan Fictions

Fanfic-from angad-mishti’s wedding day

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
PART-1...On the wedding day of Angad-Mishti,kripa was really
                          upset & depressed.she was absent minded while walking on
                          the road &she meets with an accident.she gets admitted
                          in the hospital.after the wedding ,getting this news
                          prithvi goes to see kripa.when the DR comes
                          out,prithvi:Dr,how is kripa?her child?Dr:i'm sorry,we
                          cud'nt save her child.Prithvi & dadi become
                          sad.Prithvi:but kripa is ok no?Dr keeps
                          silent.Prithvi:Dr,say,kripa is ok?Dr:i'm
                          sorry.Prithvi:what do u mean?DADI CRIES: U CUD'NT save
                          her? Dr:we cud save her from death by God's
                          grace.Prithvi & dadi r relieved.Dr:but she is a living
                          dead body now.she is in coma.prithvi & dadi get
                          shocked.prithvi:why can't u save her from coma?i'll
                          spend money 4 that.Dr:no prithvi,i'm helpless.medical sc
                          cannot save her.prithvi & dadi got shocked.angad becomes
                          happy ,he tells in his mind:kripa,this is god's
                          punishment 4 wounding my heart. Kripa's parents come to
                          see her.prithvi :don't worry,i'l take her
                          responsibility.i'll show her to good doctors &i'm sure
                          that she'll be ok.Kripa's mom:but prithvi,what will
                          people say?u r not related to kripa. prithvi:i'm her
                          good friend & if u all allow i'll marry her.kripa's
                          parents were surprised.PRITHVI MARRIES KRIPA mishti &
                          angad completely hate prithvi.prithvi shifts to another
                          house with kripa.his mom accepts kripa as her bahu &
                          keeps visiting them.after 1 yr with a g8 surprise ,kripa
                          recovers from coma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-2...Kripa was shocked to know that her child is no more &
                          she is married to prithvi.her parents & dadi make her
                          understand how prithvi struggled 4 her.kripa cud'nt
                          believe it.dadi:prithvi ia g8 kripa.no one cud or no one
                          will do such a big thing 4 u. slowly she starts loving
                          him. harshini realizes that angad's family was using
                          her to separate kripa from angad & so she reveals the
                          truth to angad. angad's heart breaks & he runs to
                          kripa.kripa who was expecting prithvi was shocked to see
                          angad.she becomes angry :why did u come here?u r not
                          satisfied with what u've done to me?Angad:i did'nt come
                          to trouble u kripa.i came to apologize.now i understand
                          my mistakes.i'm sorry,sorry...Kripa's eyes rose up
                          Angad:don't u forgiv me? kripa:i forgiv u angad.i don't
                          blame u.it was my fate.everything happened 4 good.Angad
                          smiles :kripa,i want u back.She:what?angad,now mishti
                          is ur wife.He:yes ,but i don't luv her.She:u always giv
                          pain to the girl u luves u.u r not ashamed to ask like
                          this to me? angad:i know only 1 thing that i luv u& i
                          know that u also luv me. She:earlier i used to be mad
                          about u,but now i don't luv u.now i luv the person who
                          sacrificed his life 4 me.Prithvi.so plz go angad. she
                          closes the door.angad goes with sadness. kripa tells
                          prithvi about angad's arrival.prithvi:kripa,if angad
                          divorces mishthi ,wil u go with him? she:never,i'll
                          never leave u prithvi,bcoz i luv u. Prithvi:u r my
                          luck.Both of them smile.    angad starts avoiding
                          mishti.then comes the rock star CHETAN who competes with
                          angad.he is also the old college mate of mishti who used
                          toluv mishti secretely.he tries to enter mishti's life.
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-3....Angad gets depressed & depends on drinks.he loses his concentration on music.by that time chetan wud've beaten angad in his career.mishti gets angry with angad & loses intersest in this man who has failed in his career.chetan exploits this situation & becomes friends with mishti.prithvi finds mishti with him in diff places.prithvi advises her:mishti,wot u r doing is not right. mishti did'nt care:Bhai,u don't hav 2 advise me & i don't think our frienship is wrong. she neglects him.mishti goes with chetan 4 disco.after the disco party in the moonlight he talks 2 mishti:mishti,why du u waste ur life with that useless fellow? M:u r talking about ngad?its the greatest fault in life that i luved angad.now i don't care.i'm not planning 2 liv anymore with a man who always dreams about his ex-gf. chetan smiles:mishti,du u no 1thing?since u joined our college,i've been luving u & i was so depresssed when u got married 2 angad. mishti was shocked. C:will u marry me? mishti did'nt reply.she becomes serious.after sum moments she smiles at him.chetan becomes happy. he tells in his mind:angad,u r finished. mishti divorces angad & marries chetan.prithvi & kripa go 4 a party where angad was sitting on a corner & drinking. kripa feels sad seeing it.angad's mind was full of kripa.background music:kaisa ye pyar hai...prithvi-kripa dance 2gether.but kripa's concentratin was on the drunk angad.prithvi notices it.kripa cud'nt stand there anymore:prithvi,we'll go. P:but kripa,the party is not over. K:but anyway i don't want 2 stand here. she goes out & he folllows her.while prithvi was driving the car:kripa,did u see angad there? she was a little bit shocked. K:maybe,i did'nt notice. P:he was really drunk.i felt pity 4 him. K:why? P:i don't think what mishti did was rite.now angad is alone kripa.he needs sumbody's company. K:prithvi plz i don't want 2 hear about him. prithvi tells in his mind:kripa,i no that still angad is there in ur mind as a sweet pain.that is luv.but what kind of luv is this? kripa in her mind:now i'm prithvi's.but why angad is still cuming b4 me?
Iqbal Ki Diwani thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 kooool..
cont soon... 😃

YummY 😛
jasminerahul thumbnail
Kripa {in jeans} begins to put sindoor.suddenly prithvi
                          comes:kripa,wait.kripa stops there.prithvi takes the
                          sindoor tin fron her:no need of putting it.
                          she:what?usually husbands luv to see thair wife putting
                          sindoor . He:ya,but kripa..when u put jeans sindoor will
                          not suit u.so plz..she:but prithvi,i'm sorry. she takes
                          the sindoor tin from prithvi & begins to put it.but by
                          mistake it falls down.she was shocked:oh god,what did i
                          do? she starts crying.prithvi consoles her:its ok
                          kripa,true marital relationship is not just sindoor like
                          u tell everything happens 4 good. She:but the falling of
                          sindoor is not something good,i feel that something bad
                          is going to happen. he:utter foolishness.nothing bad
                          will happen. his eyes rose up.so he tries to hide his
                          face from kripa.he tells in his mind:i dunno whether my
                          disappearance will be a bad thing.but i'm sure that it
                          will turn out to be good 4 u.kripa,i'm not lucky enuff
                          to liv with u happily.u r still angad's.        &nbs p;
                                  &nbs p;       Prithvi goes & meets angad in a
                          bar.he dvises him not to drink.angad becomes angry:who r
                          u to care about me? prithvi:i don't care angad.but 4
                          kripa u shud stop drinking. it touched angad's heart &
                          breaks all the licker bottles.        &nbs p;       
                          &nbs p;   Prithvi meets angad in another place.prithvi
                          becomes emotional:angad,kripa was always ur's & will
                          always be urs.    Angad becomes happy.he comes to see
                          kripa.she becomes angry:why did u come here? he:i want
                          to speak to u. she:but i don't want to hear anything.
                          angad:kripa plz. he holds her hand.at that time prithvi
                          enters.angad leaves her hand. prithvi:so this was what
                          happening here. kripa:prithvi,he... prithvi:enuf.now
                          i've to do something.he wipes out her sindoor.she was
                          shocked.prithvi pushes them out & closes the door.kripa
                          remembers how helpful was prithvi & she cud'nt believe
                          his change.prithvi cries inside his room:its 4 ur god
                          kripa.      kripa slaps angad:u r so selfish.now u r
                          happy no?      prithvi files divorce case.when kripa
                          comes to talk about it,he:if u want to see me happy,u
                          plz sign 4 the divorce. she:ok,only 4 ur sake i'l sign
                          the divorce paper.     thus the divorce takes place.many
                          months passed.angad became the top rock star again.due
                          to everyone's hard pressure,kripa agrees to marry
                          him.finally angad's mom also decides to conduct the
                          wedding fearing that her son will become a drunkard
                          again.
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wonderful
continue soon
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😛 😉 👏
contiue soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-5..On the wedding day of angad-kripa,kripa was absent
                          minded as if she's not so happy about it.just b4 the
                          ceremony her mobile rings.it was mishti's:kripa,bhai is
                          admitted in the vC hospital.very serious.u plz come with
                          angad. kripa:what happened to prithvi? mishti cuts the
                          ph. angad:what happened kripa? she:angad,we hav to go to
                          a place. angad:but kripa,2day is our wedding. she:i
                          don't care.if u r not cuming ,i'll go. angad:ok,i'll
                          come with u. both of them go to the hos.mishti was
                          waiting there.kripa:mishti,how is prithvi?i want tosee
                          him. mishti:o,but b4 that i want to talk to u..the truth
                          which u dunno. kripa & angad became anxious.
                          mishti:kripa,my bhai is nice.but even i cud'nt
                          understand him.but his decisions were always
                          right.kripa,he is having cancer. kripa& were shocked.    
                              mishti:he did'nt want to see u suffering as a
                          widow.thats why he divorced u& not bcoz he hates u.
                          kripa's eyes rose up.she runs to prithvi's room.angad &
                          mishti come behind her. prithvi's mom was also
                          there.kripa cries seeing prithvi.He:so mishti told u
                          everything. kripa:i'm sorry prithvi,i did a g8 mistakeby
                          doubting u. hE:du u regret? she:ya. prithvi:u shud not
                          simply say that.u shud prove it through ur deeds.u no
                          how?i want to see ur wedding. he calls mishti.she takes
                          the sindoor tin & givs it to angad.Prithvi:this is not
                          an ordinary sindoor tin which falls down easily.     
                          angad puts sindoor on kripa's 4head.suddenly they heard
                          prithvi's mom's loud cry.they cud see prithvi's lifeless
                          body.later no one cud break the relationship of
                          angad&kripa.   THE END
khushi19 thumbnail
😭 😭 great story khushi k ansu
angadrox thumbnail
plz cont ....

angadrox