Why is Panchi Bohra slapping her co-star?-Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Why is Panchi Bohra slapping her co-star?

Panchi Bohra popularly known as Prachi of Kayamath has been receiving a lot of flak for a slap. And before you think that this quiet girl has gone violent, let us tell you that it was all for a shot in the show. Panchi says ever since the episode where she slapped her co-star jai bhanushali who plays Neev in Kayamath aired recently, she has been facing a barrage of negative comments.

"Oh I am getting so many negative responses for slapping him, but it was not my fault and it is requirement of the script. But good news is that Neev is not dead in the show, he is very much alive. Soon this suspense will come to and end," explains the actress.
The actress is currently participating in her first ever reality show, Kaun Jeetega Ticketet to Bollywood.

"I am enjoying this show. It is my first reality show and there are lots of twists and turns in this show. Our first elimination took place two days back and I was also in danger zone. It was nice to see my fan's support and I am happy that they are voting me," says Panchi.

Speaking her partner she says, "It is a nice concept where one TV personality is paired with contestant. I am crossing my finger for him. I know this his first show and he will take some time to improve himself. But the problem is that they have liked my pair with Jai (Bhanushali) and Shabbir (Ahluwalia) and it is not easy for them to accept me with other person. I also hope that slowly people will accept him and me as a pair in the show."

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, July 16, 2008

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gawker thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    neev may be negative after all!!
    GratefulDead thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She is right once we have already seen her with Shabbir..and loved that Jodi..its kind of tough to like her with any guy...But dont worry Panchi..we are voting for you..u were mindblowing in the show..we all love you..well make sure u win🥰..we are dying to see you in Generation Next🙂

GratefulDead thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    thanks Niveditha🙂..cant see the thank you buttonConfused
    soul76 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    As if Neev were to die.... what's going on in this story? Was all that hype about Neev leaving a lie?
    flowerYY thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

As if Neev were to die.... what's going on in this story? Was all that hype about Neev leaving a lie?

Munee, looks like they have convinced him to stay.. Or maybe once the killer track is over then he will go somewhere very far...

God Knows whats happening ...
    soul76 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
    Correction dear flower Snake knows what's going to happen it's all in his brain ....
    tweety_me14 thumbnail

What? Is Jay here to stay? Ok, then why this fuss about quitting for the last 4 months?😆...

Oh so Panchi realises that people can't accept her with any other guy! 😆..Good girl!
    Thanks for the interview Niveditha!
    Juneli thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

She is right once we have already seen her with Shabbir..and loved that Jodi..its kind of tough to like her with any guy...But dont worry Panchi..we are voting for you..u were mindblowing in the show..we all love you..well make sure u win🥰..we are dying to see you in Generation Next🙂

rightly said GD. it is indeed hard for us to associate her with any other guy as we are so in love this jodi😉. wishing panchi all the best and hope she wins this contest and we get to see her in gen next🙂🙂
    kubare thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    Thank you Nivi......Poor Panchi getting brow beaten by Jay fans for a slap that was the script demand....ppl I say...

But hope her the best in the new reality show.