Non Sun TV Serials

Intha Jodi pothumaa?? Innum konjam venuma (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suram

[QUOTE=GGG3][QUOTE=suram]  

Dangs mae GGG!!!! onnoda poshtu padikka sollo bada gushi aa irunthucchu  mae...aye... madras mannin unnmayaana mansi, appaalikka inna inna mo solli kalaikeera neeyi...meyyalumae sollikeeren namakku vekkamaa poodchu  mae...Embarrassed.... Ada neeyi mattum inna ..pettai baasai la somma velutthu vaangikinnu keere!!!.Big%20smile.. Namma pettai dosthu mae neeyi.. yenniya poi merati ginnu keerae pathiyaa nee!!!  Namba meri pettai pisthaanggo allam sanda pottuginaa appuram innathukku avvarathu!!!ShockedWink

Suram yekka! nammala dosthuu kooptadhu mansukku gujaalaa keedhu.Appalikaa naan pista ellam illa yekka.Neeyi Pisthaanaa naanu oru piskothu.Unaanda muttipanaa naanu...LOLLOLLOL

@ Annoo  .Don't  get tensed annoo sis! After reading your ff,i've fallen in love with Prajan-Chadra jodi.So for me,there is a tie between maddy-vidya and prajin-chandra in the second place.I've already voted for bru jodi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intha Jodi pothumaa?? Innum konjam venuma (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
The Bru ad, with Lakshmi Rai....tht's a really lovely Ad~!Embarrassed

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
My vote goes for Charra Gold with Meera JasimeEmbarrassed and Sachein Varna

goof

Groupbie

goof

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I like the bru commercial jodi..They look so real...Cute couple,...Maddy and Vidhya They look cute tooo....

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Except an episode or two of Simran Thirai and Nalla Kudumbam, I haven't seen any of this serials/ads.  (Although I suspect, the ad for Bru have shown in Malaysia but I am not sure)

So  without doubt I will choose Maddy-Vidya, one for the chemistry I see in the above posted ad.

Second, I will go for CGTea, again the chemisry I see in the eyes.

Third, Bru jodi of course.

SS-Kushboo, looked well too. Wink  They are my favourite too.

Thanks Giri for the PM. Big smile

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Serial Sridevi - Saakshi Siva & Eashwari Rao  

To me without doubt the above couple make such an ideal pair - physically they're a handsome duo with their emotional expression at its best -   when compared to some of the odd couples here like our Chee Chey / Devayani and Kushboo/Creepo -  Saakshi Siva and Eashwari certainly tops the list..Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top