Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
OK folks - IF is on to a new road.   A new look is on.
High time
we did some thing new as well !!!!!!!
so here is the deal -  Most of
us are fed up of seeing the
same old
  jodis in  Sun TV serials
and have forgotten
about the chemistry between the
couples!!

An old Radhika who pairs with a hero who looks
like her   youngest  brother ..... A smart police officer,
ACD who has decided to lie in the ICU and make his
jodi play nurse.... A vaathu trying to turn in to swan
but goes back to quack quack ing.... MD and autokkaran
with out a trace of romance......   uh huh... the whole
thing is boring.

Here are a few pictures of couples from Other TV  Serials,  Filmdom, Ads and Shows- How about rating
them??? In terms of compatibility, Screen presence,
charm, freshness etc, etc. There will be a poll on 22nd
July for the best jodi - come on folks shoot - please give
your choice and also the reasons for choosing - we are
waiting with bated breath... join the fray EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Serial Sridevi - Saakshi Siva & Eashwari Rao

Edited by rojapoooo - 16 July 2008 at 3:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intha Jodi pothumaa?? Innum konjam venuma" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Bru Coffee kudicha pirahu intha mathiri romance vanthuchuna enakku BRU commercial thaan romba poruthamaana jodi!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
My vote goes to chakra gold tea.  I have admired the couple for a long time.  This is just a first thought.  I will give a more reasoned-out list later.

padscorp

padscorp

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
My choice is Maddy-Vidya Balan, the bru commercial jodi and the meera jasmine pair.

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged
my vote goes to

Madurai serial - Srija Chandran & Michi Senthil - they have the chemistry and the feeling of love in their look.

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
My preliminary selections are
 1.Lakshmi Rai-Ankur
 2.Maddy-Vidya
 3.Saravanan-meenatchi
 4.Sethu-Ramya
           I love love love love the way meenu calls Saravanan " Dei Saravana" and being bossy over him.Meenu minjina saravanan kenjuradhum,Saravanan minjuna meenu kenjuradhum very cute and entertaining.This jodi has freshness and charm.But the current track in Madhurai where Meenu decides to dump saravanan and marry a rogue deters me from crowning this jodi as best jodi.Avanum avan mogarayum.Can't she find a better man?She made saravananAngryBroken%20Heart who is otherwise a cool,happy-go sweetie pie.Meenu is a stupid girl.
           Sethu-Ramya jodi is kind of odd but that's what is charming ultimately.They crack me up.Love the way they pull each other's legs.Don't know why i think that the comfort level between the two is lacking.Sometimes Ramya seems to be embarassed and at loss of words over sethu's remarks.Anyways they look cute together.
             Maddy-Vidya jodi is choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chweat.Maddy being reluctant to leave,Vidya pushing him out,the romantic looks they give each other, conversing on the phone,vechudarennu sollittu line-la irrukaradhunu they come across as a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute couple who are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love.A sizzling on-screen chemistry between the two.
             Then comes the Bru jodi Ankur-Lakmi.Wow! Wow! Wow! Absolutely love it.What a script! What a picturisation! What a performance! What a chemistry!.They look soooooooooooooooooo real.Sooooooooooooooo cute,sooooooooooooo adorable,soooooooooooooooooooooo loving,sooooooooooooooooooooo romantic.The way she hints at her pregnancy and he understands it and the way  he lifts her in his arms and swings her around with overflowing joy,the way she blushes with radiant smiles........................OMG their happiness is so infectious.I can't help smiling like crazy whenever i see that ad.And the BGM and the tag line Anandham bruvudan arambham enhances the mood.Their jodi evokes positive vibes and boosts the dampened spirits.So my final pick is Bru jodi-Ankur&Lakshmi
           I don't know about other jodis.Becoz i don't watch those serials.Coming to madhu and Hema,i must say that's the jodi i hate.Hema couln't make it big becoz of Madhu.Poor girl.I felt sorry for her.If she had been given a better partner she would have made it to the finals.I don't think they have any chemistry.But i love Rags-Vinit jodi thanks to nallu's ff.
           BTW thanks for the wonderful topic.And sorry for my lengthy post Roja sis.
           Thanks for the pm giri sis.

Edited by GGG3 - 16 July 2008 at 7:08am

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
It has to be that BRU is the best one cos, the couple have chemistry and they seem to click and its very sweet.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged

All of them are very cute couples. How is it possible to single any one of them out? The one that is missing is the threesome in Asatthu povadhu yaaru. Madan, Maheswari and the best comedian on the tamil screen(what's his name). And please, many more polls like this one. It's so nice. ok, for the sake of choosing, The Great SS and Easwari Rao(anyway we don't get to see enough of her in Kasturi.)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top