Written Update for 15th July

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Farzana talks abt her imaginary boyfriend and Paroma hears the conversation and reports to Mai and they warn Farzana without their permission not to go ahead.

Sujata, farzana and others tease Kanchan with a snap and Kanchan tells about her boyfriend who had gone to US six years back. She tells once he come back our dream to open our own hotel would be true.

Anuj comes to meet Kanchan and tells that there is a good news and bad news and He tells Kanchan that he has passed his management exam and the bad news is that he has to remain there for another two years. Kanchan is happy later sad and tells i will wait for another two years.

Farzana tells everyone that tomorrow evening i have to meet the boy. Paroma and mai are worried and Kanchan tells that i am going with her and if i dont like him i will tell. They leave but paroma and Mai think abt Dadi who also leaves the house to meet someone she loves.

Kanchan in the restaurant asks where is that guy. Sujata and Anuj gives Kanchan a suprise by showing her boyfriend. Kanchan is very happy and she comes to know how they had planned this meeting.

Mai is so happy hearing the news about Kanchan that she practically removes all the saris and the anklets for Kanchan.

Every body leave Kanchan and her BF in a restaurant and Her boy tells her to sign the papers to make the hotel in her name. Kanchan denies. Her BF drops the pen down as Kanchan lifts the pen from the ground. Her BF switches the papers and Kanchan signs without seeing the papers and she keeps looking at her BF with love and the serial ends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandrjpshahhetmysterious girllipshaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update for 15th July" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top