salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hansika wins against 18 actresses!

www.glamsham.com

Hansika%20wins%20against%2018%20actresses!Hansika who has been busy with her films in the South has started reaping dividends for her hard work!

This youngest actress of all has grabbed the 'Best Debutante Award' in the 55th Filmfare Awards held in the south! What makes it all the more special for Hansika is that she competed against 18 other actresses from various categories like Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam films and came out winning! She won the award for her performance in DESAMUDURU which has run for more than 200 days and still continues to draw in an enthusiastic audience!!!

Not just Filmfare but DESAMUDURU has also fetched Hansika the Best Debutante award in 'Maa TV Awards' which is held by the Telugu Film industry.

With Hansika's Debut film in the South fetching her so many accolades, we wonder if she's on her way to become the next Southern superstar!!

Hopefully this high will continue with her Bollywood flick MONEY HAI TOH HONEY HAI releasing soon!

Read / Post comments on this article       addthis_url = location.href; addthis_title = document.title; addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < ="http://s7.add.com/js/add_widget.php?v=12" =text/>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Congrats to her 👏🏻... and all the best for all her next projects
sriyapooja thumbnail
she needs to take acting lessons.there was not a single good expression on her face in the whole movie
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its no big deal in south movies... generaly they are crap.. i'm a south indian as well... but trust me the quality of movies is crap.. i guess tamil induatry is still better... and kannada movies dnt even get started on that.. Crap would be the word😆
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats to Hansika🙂 but honestly speaking, she still has to improve on her acting 🥰
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to her Edited by hmm... - 15 years ago
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
every time i look at this girl,,,i feel the government should do something about it! its like promoting child labour!!!...i wonder if she is smart enf to be here and takecare of herself! she sounds so nieve or rather stupid in most of her interviews!