Suggestions / Comments

Do read........................plzz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

miggi2

miggi2

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Dear I-F team!!!
    I just have a suggestion tht there is a forum where people suggest names of baby boys and girls. But  we can only post hindu names there but I think we should have forum in which we can also post pakistani names as a lot of Pakistanis also visit this forum. I think it would b a great idea....how do u think.Smile. If u find this post useless thn plzzz remove it. And sorry 4 wrong suggestion.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do read........................plzz" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

musicaddict1

Goldie

musicaddict1

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

I THINK IT'S A NICE IDEA!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top