~|Poison Blood|~ Pt. 5: THE END: Pg. 1 August 13 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sacred shrine

hey!amazing concept....hope its gonna b really cute...cz ridz is mntally challengd,so wl do all th wierdst things...n armaan wl handle her...sh wl hv a painful story 4sure....n evntually he wl fall 4her....yay!!!plz pm me if possible 4ur nxt upd8...

well she's managed to say everythng i'm thinking so i'll just add amazing start, and that i can't wait for the nxt part
hey
i think its fantastic n u r seriously wrong to think there is nething missing in this part..... plzzz continue soon and do update midnight theif....it has been soooo long!!!!
love u loads
stutie
woooow ridz mental didt c dt 1 comin in a million years lol
serisouly great concpt very interesting
updte sooon plzzz

shud b murdering u 4 not updting the others bt hey its anvr ff writen by u i 4give ya lol

hey Zuzu,

i was waiting for this

lok what u've done Kat,told u Zuzu is capable of anyhting and everything lol

another great one

hey amazing concept, Ridz is mental? as well as blind? and Armaan is the doctor, sounds interesting, cant wait to read on, waiting for the next part

Sania
WOW!! Nice intro!! Continue soon!
woooow grt intro pls continue sooon cant wait to read more
another ff frm u.. luvd d concept ....
waitngg 2 read more.. update soonn n pm me nxt tym u update
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Intro updated... would love to know what you guys think of this weird new concept... ahem... and Bakri's going to get me killed for posting this 😆... Ill updated Midnight Sun this weekend! And TUTI as well... and then Nanny and then this... it's going to be real short though.. like five parts! ok enough of my ranting... plz comment guys!

Bakri is not going to get someone to Kill you....she Is personally here to Kill you Angry Be afraid zuzu be very afraid!!!! You know what? I can't be bothered to deal with you or handle you anymore...silent treatment from now on....*zipped lips*

haha i was wondering what about Midnight Sun and all that? 😆
the concept is really good. however i do wish its more parts than 5.
anyways continue soon!