30th sep update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.iqbal

IF-Rockerz

.iqbal

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged
        hi.im back with my update. lets start.

story :           ; pravin get ready!!!!

baa phoned in the municipal to a old (carzder).he said the water will come with in half an hour.
the water came.pravin is surprized and afraid he has jump in tank again!!!pravina is happy.in the breakfast tushar is there.his wife always saying thats not good.u shud have that food.but infact tushar was liking the food.so baa says to stop her or she will slap her.

cam-less!!!

kamalesh or cam-less is here with his father.he is nice guy.and his father is lalit of kth.when he tries to say sumthing his dad stops and says it.but finally he says and it seems .wo hucklutahe!!

gattu loughs at him.pravina is angry .she is the kichen.she says she will see tushar and his wife.she says kamalesh a train.(thats bad)
baby comes and gattu says he is very funny.and talks like srk.kamalesh is not bothered at all.he says he is not bothered about it.he doesn;t like hiding.baby is really impressed.she says he is a real hero.
gattu is kept saying he is funny.

kichen!!

in the kichen pravina is really angry.she says she will feed them green chili.she is kept saing kamalesh a running train.gomti comes and evryone is angry on her.minaxi trys to shout at her.
but just says thats bad!! pravina then teaches her by shouting on her(i forgot her name sorry!!) but baby is showing kamalesh there house and shows the tank and says u can want anything to god.
kamalesh wants the best husband for baby.baby is really liking him!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30th sep update" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 4:11am | IP Logged
what about poor anish??? Tongue LOL

.iqbal

IF-Rockerz

.iqbal

Posted: 01 October 2005 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i like him too Wink Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top