Mohini Harsh Virani. WOWW

renaserena25 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I have to say that Mohini is very smart.  She may be a little evil and quiet a bit weird but she is wihtout question one of the smartest women on Kyunki.  Confused?  LOL.  Let me explain.  A few episodes back when Vaidehi had Tulsi and Ganga arrested and put on trial on Triptis insisting she went against her Badi Ma and had Tulsi and Ganga released and brought home.  When the Virani pariwar brough Tulsi and Ganga home they also brought Vaidehi back with them forming her into a true Virani bahu/beti.  Now when everyone was sitting around at home after the court deal Mohini taunted Vaidehi saying that how could she go against her family and support the woman (TRIPTI) who tried to ruin them?  Tulsi rebuks Mohini saying that even she, Mohini, came into the Virani pariwar with the intentions of gaining more money and power.  Mohini after Tulsis rebuk shuts up but she thinks to her self that ****ITS TRUE THAT VAIDEHI LET MAA AND GANGA OFF THE HOOK AND BROUGHT THEM BACK HOME BUT WHAT IF ITS ANOTHE TRICK ON BEHALF OF TRIPTI.  WHAT IF TRIPTI AND VAIDEHI ARE STILL ONE AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FOOL EVERYONE INTO BELEVING THAT VAIDEHI IS ON THE VIRANI SIDE AND NOT TRIPTIS****  Mohini had a hunch that what happened with Vaidehi, Tripti, Ganga, and Tulsi regarding the court case was all a scam.  A scam to make the Viranis believe that Vaidehi is truly their bahu/beti and not Triptis pawn.  Mohini fearing Tusli did not say what she felt/though but from the scene I realised that Mohini is a very smart woman. 

What do you think?  Do you think Mohini is smart? 

P.S.  Sorry about the long note. 😜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well u know how it goes, If you are a crook, you think like one also...Im sure its not hard for Mohini to think like this..
mohiniapatel thumbnail
well i think she might suspect something then she will try to tell someone but no one will trust her and all the viranis will b sory and she will b lyk i told u didnt i tht this vaidehi isn up to no good!  thts how it usually is and then mayb at the end vaidehi will b sorry and will want to change and go back but NO she wont get it! but u no the viranis so forgiveing and will bring her back! idnk  i dont know!
Guronge thumbnail

Behind all her annoying-ness (if that's a word) I must admit, she is quite the smart cookie. 😆

Edited by Guronge - 15 years ago
siyasara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

actually the matter is like this when u always spy on others then u think in the detective manner and will suspect even for small things... but yeah i also admit tht mohini is smart....

nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohini was the only one who had suspected the fake Tulsi too . She is smart in some ways.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just love her...I think she is the smartest one in Shanti Niketan...Mohini is too good..😆
AnilMc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever Mohini predicts always comes out to be true!
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Today Mohini was very funny.wen vai said she would go  put Hanuman in her bag, then Mohini said to herself that Hanuman picked a mountain, maybe vai ll pick up entire Virani household. 😆

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh she may looks stupid but actually at times she was the one who has the clues or upto something.