mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Vidya's negative shades |  2008-07-15

She's going for a full-on change of image

Vidya Balan seems to be taking the negative feedback from almost all quarters quite seriously.

These days the dame is not only experimenting with her body, dresses and over all look but also with her roles.

Thanks a ton, behenji.

It's great if you have realised at last that the audiences have been tortured no end and are fed up of your goody-goody image onscreen.

Acting a little coy, smiling, giggling, crying and looking all artificial is called acting in Vidya's dictionary. 

I seriously wants some variety from this dame.

I am quite relieved to know that she will get to see Vidya's real acting skills (if any) in Vishal Bharadwaj's new film 'Ishqikya'.

The film is being directed by Vishal Bharadwaj's assistant Abhishek Choubey and features Vidya alongside Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. 

My source informs, "Vidya was keen to take up projects which allowed her to do something very different. When Vishal approached her with the script she just said yes after going through the script. She has given her commitment and is working on the dates for the same".

I met her during an event where she had come to promote her next release 'Kismet Konnection'.

She went on and on about how she felt about working with Shahid and how she loves to dress up the way she does and things like that.

Oh, the girl really has a hell lot of justifications about everything.

After I insisted, she finally agreed to change the topic and spoke about her future projects as well.

Though she accepted that she will be doing Vishal Bhardwaj's next, she didn't reveal much about her role.

But the buzz is that she jumped at the offer because she felt quite excited about the role.

Hopefully she'll also be able to excite and not bore audiences this time around!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow luking fwd 2 c her in a negative character
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This article mention how Vidya has bored public with ehr crying etc....welll Sh ehas done the best roles and they all were different from one another....And I haven't seen her crying a lot in movies except in Parineeta...but that was a great movie too.. I just don't know what this writer was talking about....Confused
xChandnix thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovanika

This article mention how Vidya has bored public with ehr crying etc....welll Sh ehas done the best roles and they all were different from one another....And I haven't seen her crying a lot in movies except in Parineeta...but that was a great movie too.. I just don't know what this writer was talking about....Confused

i agree she is a really good actress and her roles in parineeta and bhool bulayia were really good!!πŸ˜‰
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

i agree she is a really good actress and her roles in parineeta and bhool bulayia were really good!!πŸ˜‰

I am atching Full volume with Salil and for once I heard someone call Vidya gorgeous and beautiful.....He was praising her and shahid.....

Good for them
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
she luks damn silly in that pic
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she was excellent in bhool bhulaiya.  these journalists really need to lay off.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

y dont these ppl leave her alone?

lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg
I'm just loving vidya in these days
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

she was excellent in bhool bhulaiya.  these journalists really need to lay off.

very true.
Good luck to Vidya with her negative character. I think she will do justice to the roleπŸ™‚