Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

The TRUE END was 30 May 2008.

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi there...unless you know something we don't, the show went on a break on 30th May. There has been no announcement of the show ending.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nd Chabi is such a show which can neva end...till there are bonds between ppl and memories with us
nooooooooooooooooooooo it cant b Angry...... plz dont say dat u r making me anxious.... u sed it this tym ba dont say it next tym plz plz😉 okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkie.... yh n we still got 2 weeks and also they r shwin ACHPM on sunday so hope they she new epi this sunday
as the day is gettin closer to 27 july i m gettin more nervous........ wen will star bring our chabi back???? surely star cant shw that new reality shw 4 3 days surely....... i will be really crossed if they do..... i m hopin they leave a day 4 our chabi

coz of chabi i cudnt concentrate on my cricket i m dropped 2 2nd team for saterdayAngry......... i spent most of my time sending emails or lukin 4 news i will b really disappointed, curious, pissed off, angry................................................ if star dont start chabi soon from where it left us
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh...im really sorry to know that ankit that u were dropped from ur team. ankit plz dont let this hamper ur life. i suggest devote abt 10 - 15 mins everyday to mailing. and dont worry abt news...someone will find it if there is anything and post it here. all the best for the next selection.
cheers shreya it went nice 2day wid the second team......

yh n 4 last few days i av been only sendin lyk 1 email a day....... itz gettin a borin nw.... i spent half of my summer holiday on emailin n gettin sum news or watchin old episode of chabi i got another 6 weeks b4 i get to college so i suppose i better mov on wid lyf....

ba i m still hopin it cums back after all the effort i put in and also u lot to get chabi back...... Star Plus cant b that misrable to us
Edited by darpan12 - 15 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

thats good to hear ankit. we are all waiting to see what replaces PP or whether the show comes back in its old slot from august. if it doesnt...we all will move on with life. and yes all of us are hoping star does listen to us and brings back the show. if they dont its their loss.

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Don't lose hope guys....I'm sure it will be back soon🙂 there's no reason why it won't come back😉
we r not losin hope ba instead we r gettin bored n tired of emailin star plus without gettin any response
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
^^yeh, the response (or lack of it) is annoying. I don't blame pple for thinking it's overOuch but it will be back on for sure😉