Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vibha_23

vibha_23

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

My old account sylvie_2181 was closed somehow.....i have no idea why????anyway i opened a new one under vibha_23 .....so from now on i will be using this new name and will do my analysis and all under that....I do apologise to every one whom i couldnt reply but only just now i was successfull in opening one..........

So i am same old person...........

Luv,

Vibha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sylvie_2181 is Now Vibha_23" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Vibha, I can totally understand. Initially I couldnt log in as some letters of my password was changed without informing me. sorry, I couldnt reply to your previous analysis, they show me blank page everytime i try to post. Sorry darling..........

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged
hey vibha...same experience i had 3 yrs b4.......i was shalmi27....haha.....no probs...vibha is better now....people dont need to wury to know ur name naa...haha...

luv nans

shabo24

IF-Sizzlerz

shabo24

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Ok thenVIbhia, thanks for letting us know!! It sucks naa? Lots of glitches, my profile has changes me into a male!

Shabo

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
By the way, if they show error then why dont you write some alphabets in your password (if there are any) in small letters.

salma_786786

Goldie

salma_786786

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Ok Vibha... thanks for letting us know.... everything is messing up here.... time will fix it hopefully

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Awww..so sad that you had to make a new account..but it's all good hey na..now no confusion over sylvie and VibhaBig%20smile
Anyway, welcome back on the site!

~Triv

vibha_23

vibha_23

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Vibha, I can totally understand. Initially I couldnt log in as some letters of my password was changed without informing me. sorry, I couldnt reply to your previous analysis, they show me blank page everytime i try to post. Sorry darling..........

Mel,

Darling i tried everything and then it said.....ur account is not validated??????????????? so i had to open a new one..............no worries you can reply today???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.