uh-oh....no....oh no.... :(

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

omgsh u guys.... OuchOuchConfused I think something wrong is going to happen....OuchOuch😭😭😭 looky at what stephenie says....

''You have to understand,'' Meyer says wearily, as if speaking to her younger, innocent self, ''that no matter what you do, people are going to be mad at you.''

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭  We are going to be mad at her!!!??? 😭😭😭😭😭😭 What if Bella doesnt become a vampy???😭😭😭 What if they dont live happilly ever after!!!?? 😭😭😭😭 Guys im scared..... OuchOuch😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh dear. Don't worry Stephenie has never disappointed her readers in the past and I'm sure she doesn't intend to, it will probably be something minor like hopefully killing off Jacob 😆 ( no offence to fans ) We can't always have it the way we want, shes the writer , trust her. Although, if she breaks my trust I will become very angry.OuchEvil%20Smile
*Nishi* thumbnail
aaaaawww thnx 🥰 that meant alot.... 🥰 ur right.... and i dont think i would really care if jacob died 😆 yh... no offense 🥰 ur right... she is the writer 😆 but i too would be very angry if bella atleast, didnt become a vampire..... 😆 i think i just sorta copied everything u just wrote 😆
Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

aaaaawww thnx 🥰 that meant alot.... 🥰 ur right.... and i dont think i would really care if jacob died 😆 yh... no offense 🥰 ur right... she is the writer 😆 but i too would be very angry if bella atleast, didnt become a vampire..... 😆 i think i just sorta copied everything u just wrote 😆

No problem dear, just don't give up hope🙂 Stephenie wouldn't dare betray us 😆  If she won't turn Bella into a vampire I think I might Evil%20Smile ðŸ˜†
eternal thumbnail
yikes ...dont worry nishi she said she loves happy endings...and she really doesnt want a bad endiing so im sure it wont be anything bad...
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She too knows that only Edward and Bella are meant to be .. She can't do anything to seperate them .. Im sure shes talking about killing off Jacob!! which to me will be a party!! 😀
*Nishi* thumbnail
 yh thnx guys!!! u gave me lotsa hope 🥰😆 
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if she kills jacob i'lll be AHHHHHH!

no she better not harm him- he's her fave character!!!
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Hehe JK Rowling said stuff like this too remember? But Harry lived didn't he? 😆
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
don't worry even she loves happy endings and they r meant 2 be 2gether