Does she ever et inspired by fanmail ???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
 Ok I know that in the article ( that sam kindly provided πŸ₯°), Stephenie said, that occasionally, she'll get fanmail that would end up at her house. And that she immediately throws them out Ouch Does she ever get inspired by her fanmail? To keep writing? What if that letter had some really good advice!! πŸ˜†
Nish! U thinking of writing some fanmail!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Though personally i feel writers should keep hold off the fanmail! I know I would! It would make me so much happy, and not to forget that people are liking my work!πŸ₯°

At the end off the day, its upto the writer what he or she want to be in the book, though it would be great fun to read what the readers think is gonna happen and all!😜

JK Rowling showed in her documentry that she gets thousands off fanmail every year, and she has a special trust set up, in which she goes back and reads as many as she can! πŸ‘πŸ»It was very nice off her as she said she loves replying to those ones which have real touched her! Aawwww!!πŸ₯°

Sam x
Edited by TINK - 15 years ago
Yes sam! πŸ˜† i think so too.... i would love to know that people love my work πŸ₯° Awwwww so sweet of JK πŸ₯°

But i think another reason is that Stephenie cant write back Ouch Because then that person would tell their friends and their friends would tell their friends and so forth πŸ˜† I dont think she wants people to start sending her fanmail to her house Ouch But ur right... she should still keep them πŸ₯°