Twilight

Does she ever et inspired by fanmail ???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
 Ok I know that in the article ( that sam kindly provided Embarrassed), Stephenie said, that occasionally, she'll get fanmail that would end up at her house. And that she immediately throws them out Ouch Does she ever get inspired by her fanmail? To keep writing? What if that letter had some really good advice!! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does she ever et inspired by fanmail ???" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Nish! U thinking of writing some fanmail!LOLWink Though personally i feel writers should keep hold off the fanmail! I know I would! It would make me so much happy, and not to forget that people are liking my work!Embarrassed

At the end off the day, its upto the writer what he or she want to be in the book, though it would be great fun to read what the readers think is gonna happen and all!Tongue

JK Rowling showed in her documentry that she gets thousands off fanmail every year, and she has a special trust set up, in which she goes back and reads as many as she can! ClapIt was very nice off her as she said she loves replying to those ones which have real touched her! Aawwww!!Embarrassed

Sam x

Edited by TINK - 15 July 2008 at 10:07am

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Yes sam! i think so too.... i would love to know that people love my work Embarrassed Awwwww so sweet of JK

But i think another reason is that Stephenie cant write back Ouch Because then that person would tell their friends and their friends would tell their friends and so forth I dont think she wants people to start sending her fanmail to her house Ouch But ur right... she should still keep them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top