Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Sharmii for the update .
Seems like a very good episode with our Sheku in it.
But I have not been able to watch it in bangalore thanks to power cuts. 

Originally posted by Sharmii

I am really hard pressed for time today so Im giving you guys a short update.Todays episode definitely had some real turning points...πŸ˜›It was a Rohini shekhar revathi special..πŸ˜†

Rohini at once calls revathi ji who at first thinks its shekhar and says 'hi dog'( stupid lingo 😑 πŸ˜†).They have a nice long chat where rohini tells revathi abt how she got all her ideas for the designs.

The fashion show finally happens.(nothing much...just 4 models walking the ramp again and again and again...TD think we are dumb..πŸ˜†)

Sharmii it was hi doc not dog !! I heard the conversation again and realised she saod doc not dog !!πŸ₯°

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Wah kya episode tha! πŸ‘πŸ» I guess someone read our cribbing about 5 mins/ week of Shekhar πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the update Sharmii.. and I was wondering about the recycle of models that was going on in that so called "International Fashion Show" .. What a joke!

P.S: Whats with the new format.. where are everyone's siggies?  For 2 mins I thought I was on the wrong website πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thanks
nice epi
shekar rohini scenes were cute
Originally posted by minniemau

P.S: Whats with the new format.. where are everyone's siggies?  For 2 mins I thought I was on the wrong website πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yes i felt da same
our siggis n avtars r goneConfused
I loved the hug scene like anything
thank u sweety
but very bad of revathi
Originally posted by india05

Sharmii it was hi doc not dog !! I heard the conversation again and realised she saod doc not dog !!πŸ₯°

Shanti you are right.. Sharmii  first Jackfruit and now Hi DOC....Shocked kya ho raha hai....

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS