IF Site REVAMP Starting 30 mins) - Page 23

Posted: 15 years ago
when r u going to fix the problem w/ Fan Fictions b/c it say page 12 but there is no page 12..plz fix this problem yaar..
i think the new format is gr8 but there r some problems in the fan fiction section , if those would be taken care of then it would be gr8 :)
the new format is gr8 but there r some problems in the fan fiction section
hey the lay out is great...but I can't find the videos under the videos section....help!
I DNT LYK DIS AT ALL😭I WANT OUR FRIENDLY OLD IF BACK😭
Just to mention, that whenever i try login into the "Quick Login" It does says login failure! and then when the other login page comes, it works then!

So I assume the "Quick Login" is not working at the moment!
why can't we edit our posts?!Confused
&& where is the "Zara nach ke dikha" section on star one?!

out old one was much better!
first of all our avi n siggy dont show!! and when we try to edit our profile only some part edit but some dont!!! and on the forums they wont show the popular post starter or somefin liked dat!!Confused
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/BringIFBack

as you can see we have 1073 signatures and still counting
now just imagine if all those 1073 members leave...some of those people are loyal members to IF and because of this new IF we will lose some of our loyal members and that is just so painful because i met some amazing people here who have become my friends and now because of the new IF i will be forced to leave and i'm sure some people feel that way 2 cause this isn't our home..it looks like any other site...don't name it india-forums give it another name cause for me this is not india-forums it's a stranger 2 me...i tried to get used to the new layout but the layout looks cold and uncomfortable....if this goes one... a lot of people will leave...members who have been loyal 2 IF will leave