Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN - PG 1 - Page 135

Posted: 15 years ago
jenn - i think she was attracted to him but she truly didnt like him - lol
yeah jennz, he has lost it foreverπŸ₯°

I LOVE THAT SCENE TOO...
Thanks Roz - how did that happen? No pic of him?

Shilpa and Karan rock- KaSHian for LIFE- Original Armaan and Riddhima of Our Hearts!
Shilpa Anand- Love you, You are OUR Riddhima, NO ONE can ever take your place

Yeah she was def attracted to him but she felt he was so arrogant, but he def liked her - after he finds out she works there - he was like dr. basket, but did you ever think - why did armaan fall for riddhma when anjali was around? Riddhima and he are complete opposites so??

Does anyone remeber that episode - Atul and his plants into Sanjivni and the whole thing happens - and keerti says armaan has left sanjivani - does anyone remmeber episode date? I wanna see it..

Shilpa and Karan rock- KaSHian for LIFE- Original Armaan and Riddhima of Our Hearts!

I wish KaSh were in the ekta show with MT and JS cause I really would love to see KaSh break the dance floor - Radha is good to... Why did he say no and why did she say no to ZND? All hopes of seeing them in a reality show are shattered:(

Never mind - found it, it's March 6th..

i know jenn. if KaSh were there along with MT - well KT now and JS - i'd be on the moon. rite now i am only a few feet off the ground lol
LOL.. Congrats on 150 pgs guys!!

Yeah, and if Kash were on that show, I would be beyond the moon. KaSh share great chemistry and dance well - esp SA and KSG together - amazing!! and KaRadha would be nice too....

Let's move to the next heavennnn!!!

CANGO for 150 pagesπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»