IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Love Is In The Air 

Kitne Dur Dur Hoon Un Donoon Ke Rastey
Mil Jaate Hain Jo Bane Ik Dujey Ke Wastey

Discussion Of The Week

Ranvir and Ragini 

The much awaited Love Story of Ranvir and Ragini is soon to start.  By seeing the promos it seems that it will all happen in true filmy style.

Now with every love story comes some twists and turns and some Villans.  This week lets discuss Ranvir / Ragini.

How do u feel about Ranvir and Ragini as a couple (no bashing please).

On the phone Ranvir may fall for Ragini, but when he comes face to face with her will he still love her??  If u remember when he introduced Sonia and Vasu asked him to marry Ragini he refused saying that Ragini is no match for him.

Will Mamaji accept Ragini going for a love marriage and that to in the Rajvanch Parivaar.

Vasu has her mind made up not to let Ranvir / Ragini marriage happen, will she accept Ranvir falling in love with Ragini? Will she let their marriage happen?

Should Sadhna play the cupid's role?

Will Sadhna be able to convince Mamaji and Vasu for R/R.

Will Sadhna ever know the truth that Vasu never intended for R / R to happen even though she promised her.

Will Ranvir Ragini love happen and will it make them both happy or will both get hurt again in the process.

Any other points you would like to discuss on Ranvir and Ragini.

Hope to see a lot of participation.

Bidaai Dev. Team.

Edited by pinkykhan - 14 July 2008 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukLuvsDinaLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - Ranvir & Ragini" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged
1.If Ranvir falls in luv with Ragini due to talking to her on phone that wuld mean that he has fallen for her inner beauty not the exterior.He has already seen what he went through when he gave imp.to outer beauty.So I don't think that he will back-off after seeing Ragini.
2.No,Vasu will never approve of the relation because she chose Sadhna,though she belonged to middle-class family,as Alekh is madly derranged.But she wuld never want her perfectly normal son marrying into a middle class family and besides Ragini is not beautiful.

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged

I have always wanted them as a couple, since their first episode, i liked how Ranvir stood up for her against those bullies at the ice-cream place, and also how he made her laugh - Ragi needs a guy like Ranvir, and i think they compliment each other well esp personality wise

On the phone Ranvir may fall for Ragini, but when he comes face to face with her will he still love her??  If u remember when he introduced Sonia and Vasu asked him to marry Ragini he refused saying that Ragini is no match for him.  If Ranvir's got any sense, he will still love/like her, coz he's falling for her innerbeauty and her intelligence not only that he himself said that he wants a woman like Sadi, and from just talking to her on the phone he felt that she talks alot like Sadi does, so this woman on the phone has got all the qualities he wants in a woman

Will Mamaji accept Ragini going for a love marriage and that to in the Rajvanch Parivaar.  I know that Mamaji likes Ranvir alot, but i am not sure whether Mamaji will be happy to see another daughter go into the Rajvansh parivaar, i do think he will be very surprised that Ragini and Ranvir have fallen for each other

Vasu has her mind made up not to let Ranvir / Ragini marriage happen, will she accept Ranvir falling in love with Ragini? Will she let their marriage happen? Despite what happened to Ranvir due to Sonia, i still dont think Vasu will accept Ragini (even though she isnt like Sonia at all), or even let the marriage happen. Vasu will very surprised that Ranvir has fallen in love with Ragini

Should Sadhna play the cupid's role? I think Sadi, should just let is happened naturally, obviously be there if both of them want her for help, but let R&R happen go about each other on their own

Will Sadhna be able to convince Mamaji and Vasu for R/R. I think she will esp Mamaji, Mamaji will listen to her and also Mamaji would be lucky to have the sisters together again and in the same parivaar and also Ranvir is a good guy for any woman, Vasu is a different matter - Vasu wont budge at all Confused

Will Sadhna ever know the truth that Vasu never intended for R / R to happen even though she promised her.  I think she will, esp if she sees her attitute towards R&R rishta, and how Vasu isnt happy about it, also if she overhears Vasu saying something about it

Will Ranvir Ragini love happen and will it make them both happy or will both get hurt again in the process. I think love will happen slowly and steadily (i dont want it rushed)  i think both them will make each other happen, but there is many obsticles in their way

Any other points you would like to discuss on Ranvir and Ragini.  i just want to see a friendship develop between them, and slowly love happens Wink coz i dont want to see them talking on the phone so many times, they have to meet soon

prettylady

prettylady

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
hmm at first, before i knew anything about Aalekh, I thought that Ranvir and Sadi would get together, but (of course) i'm happy she's with Aalekh... but still I don't know if i'll like the RR jodi... i think i need to see more of them before i make up my mind

On the phone Ranvir may fall for Ragini, but when he comes face to face with her will he still love her??  If u remember when he introduced Sonia and Vasu asked him to marry Ragini he refused saying that Ragini is no match for him.
I was very shocked when i heard Ranvir's reaction when he told his mom how he could never even think of Ragni because of etc etc, but i think when he realized his mystery girl is Ragni he will be totally shocked but then he'll realize that what mattered to him before doesn't matter anymore

Will Mamaji accept Ragini going for a love marriage and that to in the Rajvanch Parivaar.
I think he's gonna be against it, but he will give in because Mamiji will be all for it
  Vasu has her mind made up not to let Ranvir / Ragini marriage happen, will she accept Ranvir falling in love with Ragini? Will she let their marriage happen?
Oh I think she will do everything in her power to keep those two apart and even after they get married she will not treat Ragni well

No, I think she should concentrate on Aalekh and let RR fall in love with each other themselves
I don't think she'll have to... Ranvir will!
  Will Sadhna ever know the truth that Vasu never intended for R / R to happen even though she promised her.
Definitely... I think Sadi will figure everything out when Vasu starts sabotaging RR
  Will Ranvir Ragini love happen and will it make them both happy or will both get hurt again in the process.
I think if they fall in love... its gonna be forever... they will stick with each other thru the good times and the bad
I just  hope I fall in  love with their story as much as I have fallen for Salekh's!

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged

They are a cute couple, But i Also thought that ranvir and sadhna would end up.. but i'm happy the way it is!!

Yeah But I think he will fall in love with her personality!! Hopefully they do fall in love!!

Well If it's her love then he will do what's best!  If sadhna is happily married then he might let Ragini go there too because Sadhna is there.

Hmm I don't know but if Ranvir really likes her then Vasu might make the Sacrafice!

Yeah Because That's the reason she got married to Aleckh in the first place!

Hopefully!

I want her to know but if Ragini and Ranvir end up  together then there really is no point!

It should make them both happy!

I just hope they fall in love!! (although if they get married then isn't that the end of the drama?)

Angel x

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

mm i think they will make a good couple , even if she was black etc .. they will understand each other after all they love each other .

not this time because when a person fall in  true love , he don't matter the look of the person he just want to spent all his lifetime with him .

i think she will not accpet her , she alwaysed wanted a  a relation from a big family girl you know ..

she will do something of course to stop there marrige , but it will not help lool

ya because she realted to the two as a sister and bhabi

she will of course try to convince her , but i don't think mamiji will accept them

she will surely knew that but no matter they love each other now so maybe sadhna will take them to mandir and let them marry what say ?

no this time i think its a happy love story loool

thanks 4 the question , wish this jodi all the luck =)

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

all I can say is I am so glad and excited that their story is starting!!!!!!!

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 25 July 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkykhan

Love Is In The Air 

Kitne Dur Dur Hoon Un Donoon Ke Rastey
Mil Jaate Hain Jo Bane Ik Dujey Ke Wastey

Discussion Of The Week

Ranvir and Ragini 

The much awaited Love Story of Ranvir and Ragini is soon to start.  By seeing the promos it seems that it will all happen in true filmy style.

Now with every love story comes some twists and turns and some Villans.  This week lets discuss Ranvir / Ragini.

dey luk awsome..very cute n just made
4 eachodaBig smile
i guess he already has fallenWinkBig smileEmbarrassedya he will as he has
gone through such a bad experience now he'll not c outward
beauty but inward raginiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedya he said tab sonia ka bhoot
sawar tha uss perOuchOuchOuch
ya he will sadhna will make him ready 4 da marriage
but shurroo mai he will definitely object he'll say k meri
ek beti sadhna k saath dhoka kia unhon ne how can i get my oda
gal married in dat house

ya she will as ranvir lost his 1st luvv tab he was abt to suicide
ab she wont say nefing cux she obviously dosent wana loose
her sonWinkLOLEmbarrassedab tu vasu g ko naa chahte hue bhi ragini n ranvir ki shadi kerwani padgeClap

ya she already is playin it ranvir g ko guide kerti hai k phn per kia kahe n kia naaWinkWinkEmbarrassed

ya she willlEmbarrassedClapEmbarrassed
ya she will n she'll b shocked but by da tym she'll knw abt it vasu will also start likin rr togeder
no dey'll b happy ofcourse

ummm ya loads but as ov now il say dere story is really
interestin n different tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hope to see a lot of participation.

Bidaai Dev. Team.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top