Paranormal

real haunted story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

i have been given a task to post a fresh topic as i was surfing da net went thru dis real life scary story i was scared so i thought ki meri bhutiya family ko bhi sacre kiya jaaye so here u guys readofyyyyy

One day when I was home alone a parcel was left at the door I opened it and there was a box. Inside there were puzzle pieces. I didn't think much of it and left it at that. Later that night when I was in bed and I heard noises outside my window. Scared, I decided to solve that strange puzzle to keep my mind off of the spooky noises. As I was putting it together I realized that the puzzle was of my bed room scared and yet curious I continued to solve the puzzle. Until I noticed that I was in the puzzle solving a puzzle and that there was a tall dark man outside my window holding a knife!! Totally freaked and dazed I looked slowly up at my window and there he was the man from the puzzle looking at me!! I screamed as loud as I could and ran into the lounge and tried to tell mum what had happened. She completely ignored me like I was invisible or something. That was when I realized she COULDN'T see me.  Horrified I ran outside only to feel a sharp pain right in my back I turned expecting the man from the puzzle. As soon as our eyes met.........I woke up!

I know everyone hates that ending but I cant think of anything else so there! (ha ha)

love

jhumi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LogicalNonsense

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "real haunted story" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I like ur story but honestly I dont really think its thatscaryErmmit mostly show a dream where u were dead. maybe u can change the ending alittle to be more like the begining No offenceEmbarrassed BTW great JobClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top