Other Topics

Sillunu Oru Kadhal - FF

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

many have watch sillunu oru kadhal . Did you like it guys? Well, shall we make the most romantic Sillunu Oru Kadhal FF ??

....... its really simple!!

All you have to do write out  all your crazy ideas together and create create this FF..

Simple...Nallu has written the start and now its up to you guys to continue the story to end. Just write a couple of line and the next member can continue it...😳

Remember guys, make the story as romantic as you can 😉 Okay, lets not waste the time and make a start off...

Our Star :-

Here goes the start......

(starter by Nallu...) The day is very cool, calm.

JO, heroine of the story is getting ready for her first day in college. She is really afraid to go to college as she has studied in girls school & now she is going for a Co-ed college. The day is so peaceful nothing can go wrong she thinks, but little  she did not know what was waiting for her- a shock & surprise.

She enters the college, Scans thru the crowd. Ragging is going on in one corner.She decides to avoid that bit no luck. One of the boys spots her & calls her. They r interested in her as she looks beautiful & afraid.

They all come & gather around her & compel her to dance.She refuses. The more they compel , the more she refuses & more irritated they became. When one boy tries to hold her hand, bang comes  our hero surya, hides her in his back & tells them "u have to pass thru me first guys" ..... 

All r afraid as he is the notoroius senior of college........

Ok guys continue the story from here & make it a passionate romance
. ❤️

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jo looked at Surya with contempt. "Oh God, all I need is a macho male trying to show off. He thinks I cannot handle these clowns?"

Surya was grinning. His friends Santhanam, Arya and Narain were clapping his shoulders. The eve-teasers meanwhile withdrew in fear, as they knew they would be bashed to kingdom cometh if Surya even lifted his finger. They knew that Arya and Narain themselves could do the job; what more Sura's brother Karthik, who was known as Veeran amongst the students.

Jo went up to Surya. Surya straightened himself, puffed out his chest and waited for the words of adoration that would fall out of Jo's lips. So he thought. "Excuse me, mister" Surya was taken aback. Far from the dulcet tones filled with appreciation and gratitude that Surya expected, it was a strident and annoyed tone that hit his eardrums. Like a cat shrieking when someone steps on its tail. Surya knew what that sounded like because he had stepped on a cat's tail before and it sounded just like this. Surya closed his eyes in agony. Arya, Narain and Santhanam were trying to hide their sniggers. The eve-teasers suddenly lost their looks of fear ......

Surya slowly turned and looked at Jo. "Oh my God, " he thought, " What amazing eyes...although right now they are filled with indignation...I wonder how they would look like if they were filled with pass....."

Ooph! Surya doubled over, holding his stomach. Jyo had punched him!!! "Oi!" Arya shouted, " Why did you do that for?" " Ask your friend, why don't you? " "Machan, what? What?" Surya put his finger to his lips, telling Arya to keep quiet. Jo looked at Surya in anger. "First, you assumed that I needed help....then you start drooling over me', she spat out, "What? You think this is a Perarasu film, is it? I am a Bharathiraja penn, not a Perarasu one!". Surya could not help smiling in admiration. To be honest, he have had enough of simpering, wilting, helpless females...Jo was a breath of fresh air....refreshing and beguiling."So, madam, what are you going to do?". "Watch me," said Jo and she marched to the eve-teasers. "Yevan da avan ennai adda sonatu?"

Emboldened by Jo's rejection of Surya, the gang leader stepped out. "Naan than", he said. Without any hesitation, Jo stepped on to his foot with her spiked heel and ground her shoe. The gang leader bent down, screaming in agony. Quick as a flash, Jo swent behind him and grabbed his head with both hands. She put her thumbs on his ears and her palms on his head and started squeezing. The yob started screaming in agony. His friends came closer....Jo pressed even harder....and they stepped back as their friend screamed even louder. "Now you dance," she hissed to the gang...they hesitated. Jyo applied more pressure. Tears of pain rolled out of the yob's eyes. "Dei, adungada". Immediately the other yobs started dancing to Kaththaazha Kannala....Narain started dancing in the background, too, much to his friends' amusement.

Jo pushed the yob to the ground. She looked at the others, her eyes still flashing. "Athu!" she snarled....and walked off.

She passed Surya. She stopped, walked back and said "That was the Great Khali Vice. My father is a retired wrestler." So saying, she walked away.

Surya could only look in amazement. What a woman!!!....(TBC)

Edited by Karthikka - 15 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
-deleted-
Edited by Karthikka - 15 years ago
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
deletedEdited by annoo - 15 years ago
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It brought a wry smile to his face. Surya thought someday I must tame this female casanova. It so happened that his vaadyar approached him on a scooter.
Surya stopped him and narrated the encounter to the vaadyar. The vaadyar gave him a small sermon. "What we get in our life is due to Karma. The 9 planets are watching our deeds. If we do good deeds, we will be rewarded. If we do bad deeds, they will go punished. The judgment of the planets is watched by the supreme lord. The planets are competing for the affections of the supreme lord just as you and I are." Saying this the priest vanished.
Edited by jagdu - 15 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
"Dei, machan? Yaar da avan?" Santhanam asked.

"He was my vaathiyaar", said Surya. The guys looked flabbergasted.

"Difficult to believe, right? I can understand. Vaathiyar sona MGR image varuthile? Look at my luck, my Vaathiyaar turns out to be Ambi from Anniyan." The friends fell about laughing.

....Meanwhile, Jo was in the classroom with her friend Pooja. She was doodling on her writing pad, a reflective smile on her face.

"What is so amusing?", asked Pooja.
Jo looked at her and sighed. "You know how angry I was at that guy?"
"You mean the Macho Male?" Pooja asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes", Jo giggled, "MM. I was so angry at that time but now the more I think of it, he was really my Sir MM."

"Sir MM?" Pooja asked, puzzled.

"Yes, my knight in shining armour. He could have gone away, but he did try and come to my rescue. It is not his fault that I watch WWF and know some moves. Hey, you have to know those moves when you have a brother who is a crazy WWF fanatic." Jo smiled.

"And that story about your Dad being a retired wrestler?"

Ehlam oru kathai than!! Jyo laughed.

"Now what??"

Jo hit her friend with her shawl. "Now, a dream duet ...what else....in Austrlia, Switzerland and Malaysia!!!....."

Continued....
Karthikka thumbnail
"Paatu mudinchicha? Dance adiyacha? Naanga pesulama?"

Jo gave a start. "Enna, Pooja, you have been watching Arasi, have you? You are beginning to sound like Singaperumal".

Pooja snorted "Yaen di making my stomach burn? [vaittuerichal]. After Selvi Radhikaa Madam kicked me out. Nee vera"

Jo laughed, "Sorry maa...I was joking....I gotta go" SO saying she ran off, humming that dream song tune "Gundu gundu gundu penne"

Pooja walked to the top of the room, her violet-lens filled eyes narrowing in anger. "Punjabi bublimas....naan sight adecha ambleh ye nee edukka pakirria? Veeda mathen di. Once a villi always a villi....."

THODARUM

She stood there, plotting on how to apply the formula of seperation and then she smiles a evil smile and walks with style....

kalki2007 thumbnail
Surya daydreaming about Jo and his friends make fun of him. But he says that "She is the one for me" and remembered his mother's words that you will know when you look at the girl right away whether she is the love of your life or not. He is looking for her for a long time and Surya didn't want to lose her.

Now Surya have to show her that he is the one for her. He didn't know anything about her life. First he wanted to be her friend and then he will tell her his love later.
He made a promise to his mother that he will pass 1'st class and he can't dissappint his mom and at the same time he has part time job. So he didn't have enogh time for romance or friendship but he had to have everything.

Surya thinking--------------
kalki2007 thumbnail
girls this is my first attempt - i never wrote story in my life - if this is wrong please let me know