Chat Clubs

[Challenge Me! CC]--.::**C3 Pg.26.PLZZ PARTICIPATE (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hi guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Challenge Me! CC]--.::**C3 Pg.26.PLZZ PARTICIPATE (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Rummi.

IF-Dazzler

.Rummi.

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
that's a GREAT idea.. i'll probably participate :D

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged

this is very close to the AviSiggyTalk's Grand Challenge... i mean there are challenges and there will be supplies that will be the prizes... dont u think that resembles us just a bit? A bit of credit would have been nice.

Apart from that, your challenge also resembles challenges on challenge sites... so it's not just an idea that "popped" into ur head... i'm not trying to be rude, but i freak out when credit isn't given to those who deserve it.

Edited by IBserenity - 17 July 2008 at 10:43am

x.rani.x

Goldie

x.rani.x

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

this is very close to the AviSiggyTalk's Grand Challenge... i mean there are challenges and there will be supplies that will be the prizes... dont u think that resembles us just a bit? A bit of credit would have been nice.

Apart from that, your challenge also resembles challenges on challenge sites... so it's not just an idea that "popped" into ur head... i'm not trying to be rude, but i freak out when credit isn't given to those who deserve it.

Jenny i think u misunderstood what i meant was having our own Challenges here just on I-F in CC that would involve siggy making including animation and stuff....not that the idea was taken from there!...well, i dont know about the fact that u guys give out supplies as prizes....if that's the case well u came up with the idea so i will give you credit for that but who came up with the idea of challenges uhmm that's unkown for sure but i HONEstly and sincerely mean it i did not know that giving out supplies was your idea because it "popped" in my head what is the point of just having a signature as the "prize" n it gets ppl motivated to aprticipate...for sure i will credit u for that becaue u were the one with the idea on I-F first...and the Grand challenge?? i have no idea how it resembles it....??

i say it again, sorry but i did not know or did it intentinally that the idea of givng out supplies was your CC!

rani

x.rani.x

Goldie

x.rani.x

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hi
and welcome everyone!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hiyaaa rani

and maybe you should give credit for the supplies idea, Confused 

bt of course jen, no harm was meant! Smile 

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
oh neve rmind just read you are giving credit!

okay rani, how many entries have been sent?

.Rummi.

IF-Dazzler

.Rummi.

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
i'll probably do my entries tomorrow! :D agar yaad raha lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top