Paranormal

why good people do bad things !!

Posted: 15 years ago

👏  Welcome Dearest Friends  👏

The high-level explanation of why good people do bad things is the concept of confusion. This is a psycho-dynamic concept and proposes that confusion is a mixture of forms of determinism which exist in varying intensities in the minds of everyone – whether of high status or low, whether wise or ignorant. All people are confused, though only a small proportion are so confused that they need psychiatric intervention. Confusion often results from problems that originated in past lives and are influential in the present life. When this influence is being felt, the person is then motivated by compulsive emotions and attitudes such as fear and hostility, and does not know why they occur or how to eliminate them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijhu thumbnail
omg wot a thought dear am literally confused waise gud ppl get confused nah 😉
I totally agree with the topic starter...confusion plays a very important role in making a person do horrible things which the person might not have done it if he/she wasnt confused, but sure of what he's doing...

Another question that bugs me is that how do we identify mor seperate good human from bad human??
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehe...indeed a "high-level " explanation yaar lolzzz

jokes apart..
i think hmmm it's kinda true that people are confused...some more than other!

Love,
Gracella