Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sonalicious and her "Kismat Konnection"s! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 188

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by admail_bd

I cut the tail coz I wanted to put Sonam & Imran. But I couldn't take off SonaBir and didn't wanna make the siggy too big. So I kept the pic and took the tail off... LOL LOL LOL
Liar liar pants on fire!! u din't have IK nad Sona there beforeTongueLOLWinksee i have my eyes on ur dabba.Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonalicious and her "Kismat Konnection"s! (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beckytower

Originally posted by raiinie

Adsyyyy...Math Roooo Yaar!!!

We shudnt delve in the past and ask questions of WHY, WHAT IFF, WHAT..etc etc. Its all of no use, we should all join our vellyyy velllyy intelligent head of ours and find a way of clonning IK! Cuz seriously 'IK' is the ONEEE!! Amen *Hallelujah*

I just thought I would let you know that you put an extra F on your 'WHAT IFF'

Hope that helps in the near future.

Kind regards,

Beckytower.

IFF = IF AND ONLY IF

IF = IF

Chek it out if you dont trust me [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_and_only_if ] there you i have even provided you with the link! Seriously Beckytower Panga mat Loo! You still have ages to reach the heights of MOI!! Ahahahhahah..

Love You!.x

Edited by raiinie - 13 July 2008 at 3:35pm

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

BB's nose??? LOL LOL LOL Ya Becksy....kya kamaal ka nose hai BB ka! It's the best thing!! LOL LOL LOL

Hmmm....carrots are good for eyesite coz it has a lot of vitamin A. it's a root vegetable so it is healthy and can be eaten whenever and however (raw, cooked, steamed, sweetened, etc.

cucu's have loadsa vitamin C and it is good for the skin (water based). it's a fruit so like all fruit u need to be careful when you eat it. it can cause acidity ....(too much seeds can cause digestion problems). nahi re....there are more varieties without seeds...pickling cucumbers, slicing cucumbers, exotic cucumbersLOLLOLLOL...

could not help adding the comments although I do not have the slightest clue about the context of the discussionLOL...

but intelligence!! i think carrots...cucu's have nothing to do with intelligence :)

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

We shudnt delve in the past and ask questions of WHY, WHAT IFF, WHAT..etc etc. Its all of no use, we should all join our vellyyy velllyy intelligent head of ours and find a way of clonning IK! Cuz seriously 'IK' is the ONEEE!! Amen *Hallelujah*

Kind regards,

Beckytower.

IFF = IF AND ONLY IF

IF = IF

Chek it out if you dont trust me [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_and_only_if ] there you i have even provided you with the link! Seriously Beckytower Panga mat Loo! You still have ages to reach the heights of MOI!! Ahahahhahah..

Love You!.x

Well WHATEVAA..*speak to the hand*

I just thought I would let you know that you put in an extra 'n' in clonning.

*Peace* [V] -sign

Much love..Becky.Tongue

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

How about if we clone IK's brain and put it in BB?? LOLLOLLOL

But i prefer IK's lean, tall, lanky look way more than BB muscular 6 pac abs..Confused

IK is the 'MAN' .Amen Ahahaaha.

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Confused Confused Confused I just realised, we are a bit mad.

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

How about if we clone IK's brain and put it in BB?? LOLLOLLOL

But i prefer IK's lean, tall, lanky look way more than BB muscular 6 pac abs..Confused

IK is the 'MAN' .Amen Ahahaaha.

Another reason for me to disagree with your opinionTongue

...but jokes apart, Cucumber you know it deep down..that you want SonaBir. Be honest, I not kidding here.Embarrassed

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Kind regards,

Beckytower.

IFF = IF AND ONLY IF

IF = IF

Love You!.x

Well WHATEVAA..*speak to the hand*

I just thought I would let you know that you put in an extra 'n' in clonning.

*Peace* [V] -sign

Much love..Becky.Tongue

Becksyyy..*Speak to the elbow, cuz my hand aint worth extending* LOL

Sigh! Becksy your soo COOL!!!! 'CLONING' Up to ur standard now..[ I was being sarcastic there, if you havnt got the jist..Tongue ]

Peace to you too my lil Homie!  

Edited by raiinie - 13 July 2008 at 3:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top