Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sonalicious and her "Kismat Konnection"s! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 188

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by admail_bd

I love your siggy Becksy!! I miss them now!! Why were they so beautiful!! Kiyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....*rotlu style*

LOLLOLLOLThanks AdsiloooBig smileHhahahah Rotlu- bless him! Sooo cuteLOL

Now now..don't drift draft..why did u cut the tail? Not good! Bad insaaf!LOLTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonalicious and her "Kismat Konnection"s! (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Adsyyyy...Math Roooo Yaar!!!

We shudnt delve in the past and ask questions of WHY, WHAT IFF, WHAT..etc etc. Its all of no use, we should all join our vellyyy velllyy intelligent head of ours and find a way of clonning IK! Cuz seriously 'IK' is the ONEEE!! Amen *Hallelujah*

Edited by raiinie - 13 July 2008 at 3:25pm

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunin

....I am roaring with laughter....you guys are great, cucumber and gajarLOLLOL...what razor-sharp witTongue[QUOTE=raiinie]

Originally posted by sunin

I need to catch up a lot, late-comer ki sajaa....
Rains may I ask, What or who is BB and who is oily KFC? LOL

Awww Sunin! Yea theres loads but im sure ull be there with us in no time! BB = Biru Baba = Ranbir Kapoor. And about Oily KFC ill let the Trustee Beckytower explainn it to you..Tongue 

[/QUOTE] LOLLOLLOLI know..and it's got to do with us being Sonam fansLOL

I love the title guys!! Just perfect!! We should have different titles for every FCBig smile

I will tell you the KFC story SuninEmbarrassed

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
BB's nose??? LOL LOL LOL Ya Becksy....kya kamaal ka nose hai BB ka! It's the best thing!! LOL LOL LOL

Hmmm....carrots are good for eyesite coz it has a lot of vitamin A. it's a root vegetable so it is healthy and can be eaten whenever.

cucu's have loadsa vitamin C and it is good for the skin (water based). it's a fruit so like all fruit u need to be careful when you eat it. it can cause acidity (too much seeds can cause digestion problems).

but intelligence!! i think carrots...cucu's have nothing to do with intelligence :)

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I cut the tail coz I wanted to put Sonam & Imran. But I couldn't take off SonaBir and didn't wanna make the siggy too big. So I kept the pic and took the tail off... LOL LOL LOL

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raiinie

We shudnt delve in the past and ask questions of WHY, WHAT IFF, WHAT..etc etc. Its all of no use, we should all join our vellyyy velllyy intelligent head of ours and find a way of clonning IK! Cuz seriously 'IK' is the ONEEE!! Amen *Hallelujah*

How about if we clone IK's brain and put it in BB?? LOLLOLLOL

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raiinie

I just thought I would let you know that you put an extra F on your 'WHAT IFF'

Hope that helps in the near future.

Kind regards,

Beckytower.

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by admail_bd

BB's nose??? LOL LOL LOL Ya Becksy....kya kamaal ka nose hai BB ka! It's the best thing!! LOL LOL LOL

Hmmm....carrots are good for eyesite coz it has a lot of vitamin A. it's a root vegetable so it is healthy and can be eaten whenever.

cucu's have loadsa vitamin C and it is good for the skin (water based). it's a fruit so like all fruit u need to be careful when you eat it. it can cause acidity (too much seeds can cause digestion problems).

but intelligence!! i think carrots...cucu's have nothing to do with intelligence :)

Oh rite...is that why we turned out this ways? Dummbb..dumda dumbb da dumbb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top