Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sonalicious and her "Kismat Konnection"s! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 188

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I need to catch up a lot, late-comer ki sajaa....
Rains may I ask, What or who is BB and who is oily KFC? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonalicious and her "Kismat Konnection"s! (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raiinie

Originally posted by beckytower

Adsilooo, mein tujhe yeh bohat deir se poochna chahti thi...tune apne siggy ka tail kyun kaata?

ROFL..Yea Adsyy Why???

No im not feeling COLD!! Hmphh!..

Sighh Sighhh. ..and I thought Adsiloo knew best when it comes to talking bout 'emotion's

ADSILOO! Tails have emotions as well!

Abbey Cucumber! Chup kar! This is my way of asking you if you are feeling any dumb-er today or notTongueSo you ain't cold? Good God. There must be quite a few light bulbs lighting up there above ur head.

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by sunin

Hey Sunim, Welcomeee to the Madhousee!.. Big smile I would love to be a part of this Madhouse and know for sure am going to luv it.

Im Raiinie, Rains, Rainsilooooo LOL LOL [ Take ur pick! ] Ahahha.Yeas we all have nicknames here!! Tongue  Thanks dear....I am the only one without any nicknames; becks mujhe bhi do-chaar de do, itni nerd hoooo....I deserve moreLOL
ofcourse ofcourse..lemme start spinning my head..LOL

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by admail_bd

you were gonna praise ranbir becky?? chal thora praise kar. i haven't praised him in a while...tu praise kar... LOL

Ahahaha.Beckytower as in Beckster as in Becksy as in Becksilooooooooo as in Gajar! Is going to praise Ranbir Kapoor the Great!! *Wah Wah* Lets hear it all! LOLLOL

I think ive stopped noticing BB since his addiction for oily KFC started! Tshhh...Confused

OHH! Thank-god u mentioned Gajar..

Adsiloooo...aren't carrots supposed to sorta..help u in getting better eyesite? do they make you more intelligent? or in cucumber's case (she can't be intelligent you see) do they like boost you from negative scale to a decent zero..when it comes to the brain bits?

Excusee mee! Has Madame.I-have-intellect-cuz-i-eat-Gajar. Forgotten about the truse we made last night. Or does this Madame.Whus-was-born-with-intellect-CuCu have to get started in this mud-feast AGAIN!?? LOLLOL

Raiinie2

IF-Rockerz

Raiinie2

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Awww Sunin! Yea theres loads but im sure ull be there with us in no time! BB = Biru Baba = Ranbir Kapoor. And about Oily KFC ill let the Trustee Beckytower explainn it to you..Tongue

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I love your siggy Becksy!! I miss them now!! Why were they so beautiful!! Kiyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....*rotlu style*

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
....I am roaring with laughter....you guys are great, cucumber and gajarLOLLOL...what razor-sharp witTongue[QUOTE=raiinie]

Awww Sunin! Yea theres loads but im sure ull be there with us in no time! BB = Biru Baba = Ranbir Kapoor. And about Oily KFC ill let the Trustee Beckytower explainn it to you..Tongue [/QUOTE]

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by admail_bd

you were gonna praise ranbir becky?? chal thora praise kar. i haven't praised him in a while...tu praise kar... LOL

Ahahaha.Beckytower as in Beckster as in Becksy as in Becksilooooooooo as in Gajar! Is going to praise Ranbir Kapoor the Great!! *Wah Wah* Lets hear it all! LOLLOL

I think ive stopped noticing BB since his addiction for oily KFC started! Tshhh...Confused

OHH! Thank-god u mentioned Gajar..

Adsiloooo...aren't carrots supposed to sorta..help u in getting better eyesite? do they make you more intelligent? or in cucumber's case (she can't be intelligent you see) do they like boost you from negative scale to a decent zero..when it comes to the brain bits?

Excusee mee! Has Madame.I-have-intellect-cuz-i-eat-Gajar. Forgotten about the truse we made last night. Or does this Madame.Whus-was-born-with-intellect-CuCu have to get started in this mud-feast AGAIN!?? LOLLOL

Since you woke up on the right side of bed today, and u aren't all that cold- find no fighting todayTongueBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top