Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Magical World of Kinshuk Mahajan (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 149

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125646

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Congrats Guys omg
WE can't chat here what i am confused Confused LOL
 
yip sania no chatting! - unless its about kinny!
 
hint - relate everythng to kinny WinkEmbarrassedLOL
Thats not fair
i dint know that
Not FairLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Magical World of Kinshuk Mahajan (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Joined: 15 August 2006

Posts: 5893

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

@baru - hav fun in india..!!   Big%20smile - mayb ull see tessa there LOLLOL && say hey  2 my husband...kinny! EmbarrassedBig%20smile

@sania - we we're never allowed to chat LOL ahemmm  thts y the mods wud come every now nd then nd tell us to stop chatting LOLLOL

@zarqa - bout the article- LOL i heard himesh reshmiya went into  a durga LOL to pray for his new movie comming out ( app ka surror - its old..but the story is old) nd... the durga pple kicked him out cuz he wasnt muslim LOLLOLLOL
 
 

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006

Posts: 7247

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Thats not fair
i dint know that
Not FairLOL
 
its against the rules.....
thats why we get warned alot here EmbarrassedLOL

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006

Posts: 7247

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss5stars

@zarqa - bout the article- LOL i heard himesh reshmiya went into  a durga LOL to pray for his new movie comming out ( app ka surror - its old..but the story is old) nd... the durga pple kicked him out cuz he wasnt muslim LOLLOLLOL
 
 
 
OMG! REALLY? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
haha himesh LOL..... (ano i sound nastyEmbarrassed but i dnt like himAngry)
 
but ranvir and ragini arent muslim eitherConfused
but gdgd Big%20smile that it never happend with themEmbarrassed

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006

Posts: 7247

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hey guys!
 
i guess baru and tessa wont get a chance to meet kinny...so soon! Stern%20Smile
 
coz ryt now i think hes in Switzerland Embarrassed

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Joined: 15 August 2006

Posts: 5893

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

 
OMG! REALLY? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
haha himesh LOL..... (ano i sound nastyEmbarrassed but i dnt like himAngry)
 
but ranvir and ragini arent muslim eitherConfused
but gdgd Big%20smile that it never happend with themEmbarrassed
 
its ok..!! i hate him too!! Big%20smileLOL
 
LOLLOLLOL  but yaa  himesh went too one for real.. to pray for his flop film LOL but RagRan went to it for a show LOLLOL 
hav u ever been 2 a durga? LOLEmbarrassed

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Joined: 15 August 2006

Posts: 5893

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

hey guys!
 
i guess baru and tessa wont get a chance to meet kinny...so soon! Stern%20Smile
 
coz ryt now i think hes in Switzerland Embarrassed
 
y is he in swisscheeese... he needs 2 b shootin for biddai EmbarrassedLOL

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Joined: 15 March 2006

Posts: 7247

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss5stars

 
its ok..!! i hate him too!! Big%20smileLOL
 
LOLLOLLOL  but yaa  himesh went too one for real.. to pray for his flop film LOL but RagRan went to it for a show LOLLOL 
hav u ever been 2 a durga? LOLEmbarrassed
 
lolLOL - yip we think alike WinkEmbarrassed
 
oh okz...
 
urmmm ya i think once in pakistan wen i was about 7 Ermm
but i only went coz my uncle said he would go and look for Pizza for me outside the villageEmbarrassedLOL
 
hve u ever been? - oh i think you hve...i can rmr acouple of storysEmbarrassedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Kinshuk Mahajan's Lover Girls

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

sheenakohli91 210 10154 17 April 2010 at 12:30pm
By msb8891
**Magical Hugss$** Rajaamna fc

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 190 191

-Aarti- 1520 29465 27 August 2008 at 5:43am
By cosebuttercup
Wonderful World of Kinshuk Mahajan- MOTW!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

sheenakohli91 1195 39187 13 July 2008 at 1:52pm
By sheenakohli91
``**^^Magical Love of Huda-Naina^^**``

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-Mansi- 1205 30668 20 May 2008 at 3:09am
By -KatrinaKaif-
.:::The World Of Kinshuk Mahajan Updt:::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

sheenakohli91 1203 39952 10 May 2008 at 10:38pm
By -Junglee-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.