matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

I find some of the comments quite rude and vulgar. Mahesh Bhatt is a flop film maker. Samira Reddy isn't even a bollwood actress more like a flop used up *****. She has no talent. Ganesh Hedge is the only good one

Do they even know what they R talking about?

Edited by matwamango - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Mahesh Bhatt is good in judgement but he is one of the most rude person. As per him he believes in straight talks. But sorry to say his straight talks are nothing short of rudeness.

Rest two are fine especially Ganesh. Being a good dancer himself contestants may get to learn more and gain from him.

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Sameera herself stands no where (no offence to her fans )
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
most of the reality shows brings in judges who will increase TRP. Hence Farah is a judge in music shows.
anyways samira is a good dancer, she will judge the show well.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i don't think so judges r useless 😕 ..they have capabilites thts y they r on the seat of judges
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well da judjes r n da seats nt exactly cz they have capabilites..cz ekta ji wanted them 2 be thr..n indeed Sameera s a flop actress n mahesh bhat s da rudest ,most insensitive person n earth n da stupid man thnks he s being honestOuch
fiasco thumbnail
the judges are rude and useless mahesh bhatt should judge acting and not dance sameera look at her record in film and dance biggest flop of an actress and ganesh should ask question ptaining  to dance as he is good at that but ask a stupid qustion to gauri how lame is that
Vitna thumbnail
totally true!! first of all sameera always talks about the dresses i mean this is a dance show not a fashion show!!! elloooo!!!! n mahesh he always seems like he sleeping!!! he is useless!!! n ganesh he is a dancer so yes he is a good judge for this show!
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I expected a lot from Ganesh Hegde who is a fabulous dancer and choreographer, a real shame he doesn't always criticise the dancing.