Other Shows

TV serial on doordarshan ?

kapoorabhishek2 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi. to all i m new here and posting my first thread , if this is wrong section ,PLz MOD move it to !!!!red location

Few years ago when on "Doordarshan" a programe was started "Director's Cut" it is presented by "9 Gold" .....

In this serial in every episode a new story started and it was very good

If anybody as that serial plz upload ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi
welcome to I-F

I never heard of that show
It used to broadcast on DD1 or DD2 when they lease their channel to australia channel (9 gold,if i m not wrong) then they started many new program and from these one is DIRECTOR CUT ....
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey welcome

srry dont know anything about it!!
here is some hint i got somone .....

ya i remember the serial director's cut....
it had different stories directed by some well known directors....
dont remember the name of the stories but once a story was aired that had rajat kapoor(who played preity's uncle in DCH)n mansi joshi(of saaya fame)....they played husband wife in the story where a boy comes whom mansi introduces as her cousin.....but rajat has his doubts abt him n thinks his wife is cheating on him.....in the end it is revealed that he is rajat's sis' boyfriend.....
one more

there was another story titled "ghoonghat ke pat khol"
2 couples get married but their wives get interchanged....they realise it later that the person living with them is not their real wife....they exchange for their own wives but realise they have fallen in love with the wrong one....n how they then get married to the girl they love
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info abhishek ๐Ÿ™‚
this much i know .... there is one more episode in which a little come to spend summer vacation to his massi home there he used to attend music classes and sing in very different manner .. all students used to laugh at him .... he sings "ek pal ka jeena" from his nose ...... i remember this much only
anybody know about this or any help regarding this
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kapoorabhishek2

this much i know .... there is one more episode in which a little come to spend summer vacation to his massi home there he used to attend music classes and sing in very different manner .. all students used to laugh at him .... he sings "ek pal ka jeena" from his nose ...... i remember this much only

OuchUnhappyOuchOuch sorry abhishek can't help.no idea about this serial๐Ÿ˜ญ ,i have only heard from you ๐Ÿ™‚