Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kapoorabhishek2

kapoorabhishek2

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hi. to all i m new here and posting my first thread , if this is wrong section ,PLz MOD move it to !!!!red location

Few years ago when on "Doordarshan" a programe was started "Director's Cut" it is presented by "9 Gold" .....

In this serial in every episode a new story started and it was very good

If anybody as that serial plz upload ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV serial on doordarshan ?" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

hi
welcome to I-F

I never heard of that show Ouch

kapoorabhishek2

kapoorabhishek2

Posted: 13 July 2008 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
It used to broadcast on DD1 or DD2 when they lease their channel to australia channel (9 gold,if i m not wrong) then they started many new program and from these one is DIRECTOR CUT ....

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 14 July 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
hey welcome

srry dont know anything about it!!

kapoorabhishek2

kapoorabhishek2

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
here is some hint i got somone .....

ya i remember the serial director's cut....
it had different stories directed by some well known directors....
dont remember the name of the stories but once a story was aired that had rajat kapoor(who played preity's uncle in DCH)n mansi joshi(of saaya fame)....they played husband wife in the story where a boy comes whom mansi introduces as her cousin.....but rajat has his doubts abt him n thinks his wife is cheating on him.....in the end it is revealed that he is rajat's sis' boyfriend.....

kapoorabhishek2

kapoorabhishek2

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
one more

there was another story titled "ghoonghat ke pat khol"
2 couples get married but their wives get interchanged....they realise it later that the person living with them is not their real wife....they exchange for their own wives but realise they have fallen in love with the wrong one....n how they then get married to the girl they love

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the info abhishek Smile

kapoorabhishek2

kapoorabhishek2

Posted: 15 July 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
this much i know .... there is one more episode in which a little come to spend summer vacation to his massi home there he used to attend music classes and sing in very different manner .. all students used to laugh at him .... he sings "ek pal ka jeena" from his nose ...... i remember this much only

Post Reply New Post

Go to top