Indian Idol 6

Good News: MEENAL JAIN in Zee's ESBK-ek (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged
hey di im absolutely fine how r u i was so happy to see u after a long time and yes i luv meenal and hope she wins this time we really need to support herSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good News: MEENAL JAIN in Zee's ESBK-ek (Page 3)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I m good too dearr ... yaa same here its loong time since we talk... hmm Meenal need our support ... this time there is online voting also Embarrassed

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
yup dats very gud for us international viewersBig%20smile

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Alishba*

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

hey rajnish thankx for the gr8 news n i m really excited to see her back on ekse n yes guys please vote for her as much as u can but i just wanted to know how can we do more then one vote??? n im sure meenal is gonna do gr8 and 7 marks r really gud for a start many of the other singers got 4,5,6 for their first performances in this show so hope meenal rocks in this show as always and lisshuuu diHug?it's gr8 to see u here....!!!

heyy RidaHuggood to see u back here at II section .. hw r u
 Agree ... last time amit paul was really good n he just got 5... so i think 7 marks are really good ...

Guyz Rida is also one of the biggest Meenal Fan ..She was active in MJFC during II2 days Smile

arey m confused...mysterygirl toh anni thi naaConfused are anni and rida one and the same or wat?? really yeh toh MYSTERY  haiLOL neywz alishba kehti hei toh rida hi hogi...so rida welcome to u and thanx for being meenal fan keep voting for herEmbarrassed

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged
no im not anni im rida and i dun know whos anni but thankx rajnish jee and yup i'll be voting for herBig%20smile

maya_afreen

IF-Rockerz

maya_afreen

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged

hey rajnish thankx for the gr8 news n i m really excited to see her back on ekse n yes guys please vote for her as much as u can but i just wanted to know how can we do more then one vote??? n im sure meenal is gonna do gr8 and 7 marks r really gud for a start many of the other singers got 4,5,6 for their first performances in this show so hope meenal rocks in this show as always and lisshuuu diHug?it's gr8 to see u here....!!!

Agree ... last time amit paul was really good n he just got 5... so i think 7 marks are really good ...

Guyz Rida is also one of the biggest Meenal Fan ..She was active in MJFC during II2 days Smile

thanks for the intro Lish warna i was wondering dat who is sheLOL

Hey Rida...its great to see dat old members r joining us to support MeenalEmbarrassed

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAJNISHMJF1

arey m confused...mysterygirl toh anni thi naaConfused are anni and rida one and the same or wat?? really yeh toh MYSTERY  haiLOL neywz alishba kehti hei toh rida hi hogi...so rida welcome to u and thanx for being meenal fan keep voting for herEmbarrassed

hehe mysterygrl Anni hee hai ... but mysterygirl_me is Rida ... just like meenal_rox is Ersa while Meenal_Rock's is Atifa(dunno where is she these days)

Mystery Solved???LOL

u r Well Come Maya MemSaabEmbarrassed

Edited by *Alishba* - 19 July 2008 at 7:10am

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Thankxxx alishba for solving the Mystery of two mystery galsLOL
btw abhi show shuru honey mein 2 min 30 sec. hai...so see u  during breaksLOL
til then keep voting for her and also see this link
http://ekse.mypopkorn.com/jodi.php?j=MTY=

Edited by RAJNISHMJF1 - 19 July 2008 at 7:56am