Indian Idol 6

Good News: MEENAL JAIN in Zee's ESBK-ek (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
wow dats a gr8 news lookin forward for her entry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good News: MEENAL JAIN in Zee's ESBK-ek (Page 2)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hey see this link also...we can vote online also for meenal thru this linkClapClapEmbarrassed pls all people be active at least for meenal's sake..CryCry
http://ekse.mypopkorn.com/

Edited by RAJNISHMJF1 - 17 July 2008 at 10:04am

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
WOwwwwww Rajnishhh JEeeClap

Thanx alot for the great news... i dunno i had a feeling that they will give chance to Meenal in wild card .. coz without reason they said NO to Meenal at last minute

so People B ready ..We have to do alot for Meenal

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Alishba*

WOwwwwww Rajnishhh JEeeClap

Thanx alot for the great news... i dunno i had a feeling that they will give chance to Meenal in wild card .. coz without reason they said NO to Meenal at last minute

so People B ready ..We have to do alot for Meenal
hey alishba welcome bak...ClapClap we all were waiting for u...how r u and ur PC jee...arey mainey aaina ko bola tha tumhey sms karkey boley ki tum bistar chod do aur mjfc par aa jao...donno if she didConfused
and abt that meenal newz... koi faayda nahi ab is gud news ka...kya mooh dikhaaayenge hum meenal ko...koi bhi active nahi hai...sabsey zyaada gussa toh aaina par aa rahaa hai...she is daily seen on orkut but till ystday she didnt know abt this newzAngryCryCry and mainey socha tha ki yeh news sunkar MJFC mein raunaq ho jaayegi..but....only  maya was active..but woh bhi kab tak dum maarti...so woh bhi bas shagun key liye ekaadha post karti heyCryCry

@ all: its the time for all of us to prove that we are true fans and not just come here for entertainment but we are there to support her by our votes also...so pls all of us shud be active and ask our frnds relatives to vote online and through sms for her...i think she will be there from the coming episode...and its very tough for her i tell u...indian jantaa is crazy....so who knows that our little effort can prove to be fruitful...
pls seek guidance from tpam regarding how to vote maximum online...bcos i have seen her craziness for praju..so she or alishba can guide u better than me...so cheer up guys and be prepared for unprecedented voting for our meenu..i hope koi itni lambi post padhney ki himmat karega at leastLOLLOLLOL

Edited by RAJNISHMJF1 - 18 July 2008 at 9:04am

RAJNISHMJF1

Goldie

RAJNISHMJF1

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:09am | IP Logged
@ All: Meenal called me today and talked about her performance.
 unhoney bataya that she today her partner Abhishek will perform and her perfrmanc wll be telecasted in tomoro's episode. She has got 7 out of 10 marks from judgesConfused abhijeet was a lil rudeAngry she told me the song which she sung but asked me not to tell anybody till its airedSmile

but i told her not to worry abt judges vote bcos we all are with her to support and vote for her..Clap

she has asked all of us to keep voting for her...i asked her wat is her voting code and she innocently said that even she doesnt knowHug

i also told her about online voting...she asked so can persons outside india can also vote?? and i said yaa yaa...i told her that india sey zyada fans toh aapkey pakistan mein hain isliye no need to worry...alishba,maya laraib,aaina,zarqa ersa dayeeta amrita nikki all are just too happy that they can vote for u this time...she told me to thank all of u for loving her so much...and she has asked all of us to vote for her and ask others to vote for her too...i assured that we will not leave any stone unturned to ensure her victory...
so frnds please be prepared to vote for her and her jodi...

but yahaan ka maahol dekhkar toh mujhe rona aa raha haiCry
please please please its a request to all to be online and vote continuously for her as soon as the voting lines open. and please forward the voting link to all your frnds and relatives.

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey rajnish thankx for the gr8 news n i m really excited to see her back on ekse n yes guys please vote for her as much as u can but i just wanted to know how can we do more then one vote??? n im sure meenal is gonna do gr8 and 7 marks r really gud for a start many of the other singers got 4,5,6 for their first performances in this show so hope meenal rocks in this show as always and lisshuuu diHugit's gr8 to see u here....!!!

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAJNISHMJF1

hey alishba welcome bak...ClapClap we all were waiting for u...how r u and ur PC jee...arey mainey aaina ko bola tha tumhey sms karkey boley ki tum bistar chod do aur mjfc par aa jao...donno if she didConfused
and abt that meenal newz... koi faayda nahi ab is gud news ka...kya mooh dikhaaayenge hum meenal ko...koi bhi active nahi hai...sabsey zyaada gussa toh aaina par aa rahaa hai...she is daily seen on orkut but till ystday she didnt know abt this newzAngryCryCry and mainey socha tha ki yeh news sunkar MJFC mein raunaq ho jaayegi..but....only  maya was active..but woh bhi kab tak dum maarti...so woh bhi bas shagun key liye ekaadha post karti heyCryCry

@ all: its the time for all of us to prove that we are true fans and not just come here for entertainment but we are there to support her by our votes also...so pls all of us shud be active and ask our frnds relatives to vote online and through sms for her...i think she will be there from the coming episode...and its very tough for her i tell u...indian jantaa is crazy....so who knows that our little effort can prove to be fruitful...
pls seek guidance from tpam regarding how to vote maximum online...bcos i have seen her craziness for praju..so she or alishba can guide u better than me...so cheer up guys and be prepared for unprecedented voting for our meenu..i hope koi itni lambi post padhney ki himmat karega at leastLOLLOLLOL

Hello Rajnish Jee.... well dont worry aap ki aur meri lambi posts parhne ki sab ko adat hogayi haiWinkLOL
yes Aaiina smsd me .... but i was visiting IF daily from my cell ... Aray Aaiina par gussa mat karo .. she is busy with her new job i m sure she will join us when she will get time ..

About voting ... be ready we have to show our pagal pan ... as this time we can vote online also

*Alishba*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Alishba*

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

hey rajnish thankx for the gr8 news n i m really excited to see her back on ekse n yes guys please vote for her as much as u can but i just wanted to know how can we do more then one vote??? n im sure meenal is gonna do gr8 and 7 marks r really gud for a start many of the other singers got 4,5,6 for their first performances in this show so hope meenal rocks in this show as always and lisshuuu diHug?it's gr8 to see u here....!!!

heyy RidaHuggood to see u back here at II section .. hw r u
 Agree ... last time amit paul was really good n he just got 5... so i think 7 marks are really good ...

Guyz Rida is also one of the biggest Meenal Fan ..She was active in MJFC during II2 days Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top