slash thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
source my friend again:

order of votes :

1. rahul vaidya   - 2,16,693
2. Abhijeet sawant - 2,02,321
3. Harshit saxena - 1,56,291

the facts and tit bits from the show :-

a) rahul vaidya was crowned the winner and is now 1st singing superstar .. the no of votes he got were way higher than his usual routine here .. there was a talk around the show that vinit and parjakta's fans may have voted for rahul too  . cos there always used to be large gap between abhijeet and rahul

B) rahul vaidya was too happy obviously to have won and he was happy that he and abhijeet were top 2..  Abhijeet was all fine with the defeat and even said that if u take out all the performances of the show , rahul performed most brilliantly..

c) Everyone was nervous abt how would abhijeet cope up with defeat . but he surprised everyone .. the way he was behaving some of the people remarked that  " did rahul win or abhijeet"

d) rahuls parents were elated with the win most obviously but they did make a point to talk to abhijeet and harshit's family members .. infact abhijeet's wife is good friends with rahul;s sister and prjakta too.

e) amit sana congratulated rahul and said that you completed my revenge with abhijeet to which rahul didnt know how to react .

f) there was lot of tension between rahul and harshit through out the show , infact they were not even on talking terms . abhijeet was as usual peace maker

now abt the show

a) the final was held on saturday and not wednesday as posted by few people here .. so voting  on friday and saturday did count.

b)some  performances were taped on wednesday and thursday ..   Bipasha basu's section was taped on thursday as she didnt want to share the stage with shahid kapoor .. infact when that part was taped , none of the judges and rahul vaidya were present that day

c) some of the parts with vidya balan and shahid kapoor were taped on wednesday and friday..

Edited by slash - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanwalp10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting
how did you get these facts?
like the one of what amit said and the things that happened after rahul was crowned?
i really wish they'd shown more of after he got crowned. rahul didnt say anything and neither did the judges.
thanks for the fun facts
Almost Heaven thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: slash

source my friend again:

order of votes :

the facts and tit bits from the show :-

a) rahul vaidya was crowned the winner and is now 1st singing superstar .. the no of votes he got were way higher than his usual routine here .. there was a talk around the show that vinit and parjakta's fans may have voted for rahul too  . cos there always used to be large gap between abhijeet and rahul

B) rahul vaidya was too happy obviously to have won and he was happy that he and abhijeet were top 2..  Abhijeet was all fine with the defeat and even said that if u take out all the performances of the show , rahul performed most brilliantly..

c) Everyone was nervous abt how would abhijeet cope up with defeat . but he surprised everyone .. the way he was behaving some of the people remarked that  " did rahul win or abhijeet"

d) rahuls parents were elated with the win most obviously but they did make a point to talk to abhijeet and harshit's family members .. infact abhijeet's wife is good friends with rahul;s sister and prjakta too.

e) amit sana congratulated rahul and said that you completed my revenge with abhijeet to which rahul didnt know how to react .

f) there was lot of tension between rahul and harshit through out the show , infact they were not even on talking terms . abhijeet was as usual peace maker

now abt the show

a) the final was held on saturday and not wednesday as posted by few people here .. so voting  on friday and saturday did count.

b)some  performances were taped on wednesday and thursday ..   Bipasha basu's section was taped on thursday as she didnt want to share the stage with shahid kapoor .. infact when that part was taped , none of the judges and rahul vaidya were present that day

c) some of the parts with vidya balan and shahid kapoor were taped on wednesday and friday..

Such Class! Such Distinction!

of abhijeet sawant. thaz wat a true artist is all about.

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnkuuu soo muchh 😳

abhijeet i care a dman bt nething but ur my true superstar...with such a down attitude im soo proud 2 be ur fan   πŸ‘ πŸ‘

amit sana...whats wrong with the crazy guy..tell him2 stop tlkin crap n learn singin first
harikrishna.sbh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very less votes compare with other shows like indian idol and saregamapa any how its the mistake of star only on saturday indya.com not worked to vote. Any how Congrats Rahul u truly deserved to vote
kabhi_21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rashi85

Thnkuuu soo muchh 😳

abhijeet i care a dman bt nething but ur my true superstar...with such a down attitude im soo proud 2 be ur fan   πŸ‘ πŸ‘

amit sana...whats wrong with the crazy guy..tell him2 stop tlkin crap n learn singin first

yeah amit sana's statement surprises me especially after grand finale πŸ˜•

Abhijeet πŸ‘

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kabhi_21

yeah amit sana's statement surprises me especially after grand finale πŸ˜•

Abhijeet πŸ‘

i think with his unwanted hair growth lot of unwanted stuff in his head😑

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
slash u know something i will kill u:@ u said us every week,abhi is the topper,he got huge vote.how come now he lost it?i don believe the fact that prajakta and vineets fans voted for rahul thats why he lost it.they obviously voted for him last 2 or 3 weeks also ,but abhi that time also topped..soo??i would like to be slapped 100 times but i don believe that abhi ko kam vote mila.
Almost Heaven thumbnail
so cheap of amit sana 🀒 🀒 🀒
arayq2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slash

source my friend again:

order of votes :

Fewer than 6 lakhs votes in all over the entire week?  No further proof is needed that this pathetic show was a TRP washout.  An utter and complete failure.  No wonder there was no live band.  They couldn't afford it! 

What a joke.