Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

L.A.M.B

L.A.M.B

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luving Nature

Well I think, some people have missed the entire point of JJWS. It was a hunt for India's first ever superstar. And according to my knowledge, a superstar is someone who's able to bring his audience to their feet while he sings and PERFORMS. I think others would agree. If someone is so hooked onto respecting classically trained singers, then maybe start a show called Jo Trained Wohi Superstar? A personal attack on Abhijeet is not appreciated. He's performed extremely well on every single episode without fail. Maybe someone here thinks he/she understands music more than Vishal/Shekhar? Toshi and Sumitra were just terrible throughout the show. The only song Toshi sang well was O Re Piya which brought him to the Champions stand. Trained or Untrained, the better performer stays. And the bottom line is, Toshi or Sumitra were jus bad singers and performers.
You are goinmg Off-Topic the topic is bout trined singers not who sucked and rocked in JJWs.....
An most of you have missunderstood me.........................I do think that classcial trianing is important but with that you should be able to perform and sing.........................................
VS are hiphopers what do they know bout classical training Visahal is in a rockband which has nothing too do with classical traingng.........
And Shekher well he told Toshi sargam sur mein nahi thi........and started siningng Saki Saki Mukhda he doesn't even know what sargam is.,.................Abhijeet you ppl said he's trained so he perfromed welllllllllll.................
You ppl just go by what the judges say like even if they tell  a donkey you sang well youn ppl would say kya to gaya donkey neee he should win..........Ppl have your own sense of music.........
Training is not only sargams and all but it also polishes your voice and refines it.......And makes you better.....And to be a great singer you have to be trained or be god gifted..................
And again why does every topic have to be Toshi.........
You ppl just can't ignore him.............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trained Singer's (Page 6)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luving Nature

Groupbie

Luving Nature

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by L.A.M.B

Well I think, some people have missed the entire point of JJWS. It was a hunt for India's first ever superstar. And according to my knowledge, a superstar is someone who's able to bring his audience to their feet while he sings and PERFORMS. I think others would agree. If someone is so hooked onto respecting classically trained singers, then maybe start a show called Jo Trained Wohi Superstar? A personal attack on Abhijeet is not appreciated. He's performed extremely well on every single episode without fail. Maybe someone here thinks he/she understands music more than Vishal/Shekhar? Toshi and Sumitra were just terrible throughout the show. The only song Toshi sang well was O Re Piya which brought him to the Champions stand. Trained or Untrained, the better performer stays. And the bottom line is, Toshi or Sumitra were jus bad singers and performers.
You are goinmg Off-Topic the topic is bout trined singers not who sucked and rocked in JJWs.....
An most of you have missunderstood me.........................I do think that classcial trianing is important but with that you should be able to perform and sing.........................................
VS are hiphopers what do they know bout classical training Visahal is in a rockband which has nothing too do with classical traingng.........
And Shekher well he told Toshi sargam sur mein nahi thi........and started siningng Saki Saki Mukhda he doesn't even know what sargam is.,.................Abhijeet you ppl said he's trained so he perfromed welllllllllll.................
You ppl just go by what the judges say like even if they tell  a donkey you sang well youn ppl would say kya to gaya donkey neee he should win..........Ppl have your own sense of music.........
Training is not only sargams and all but it also polishes your voice and refines it.......And makes you better.....And to be a great singer you have to be trained or be god gifted..................

WOW LAMB..so ur saying ur the only person here who understands music better than us..leave alone us..u understand it better than Vishal and Shekhar !! ROFL I can only laugh. And Im very sure a lot of other people are laughing along with me. Your own sense of music is really a unique sense of music dude LOL where u think people going off key are not off key coz they're trained singers LOL And for some reason, u seem to think that Vishal/Shekhar wud tell a donkey tat it sings in tune LOL I shall not argue further. I rest my case ROFL

Moderator's Note:

You cannot take potshots at members and question their music knowledge.. Do refrain from passing such comments in the future!!

Edited by Anuradha - 24 July 2008 at 10:13am

SRGMP FAN

Groupbie

SRGMP FAN

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Vinit, by what he said in C2005 days,(cant rely though coz in couple of yrs a guitar turns to a keyboard) is not a trained singer. And I applaud him more for the fact that an untrained singer can sing the way he does.

aneek paul

aneek paul

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged

WOW LAMB..so ur saying ur the only person here who understands music better than us..leave alone us..u understand it better than Vishal and Shekhar !! ROFL I can only laugh. And Im very sure a lot of other people are laughing along with me. Your own sense of music is really a unique sense of music dude LOL where u think people going off key are not off key coz they're trained singers LOL And for some reason, u seem to think that Vishal/Shekhar wud tell a donkey tat it sings in tune LOL I shall not argue further. I rest my case ROFL
Exactly. WE know nothing about music. Only one person know more about sur and sargam. We are too naive. Shekhar doenst know anything. Thats what someone's view indirectly.

aneek paul

aneek paul

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aneek paul

[QUOTE=L.A.M.B][QUOTE=missamazing_01][QUOTE=aneek paul][QUOTE=L.A.M.B]I Agree.
Just because they lost that doest mean they are not respected. Several factors affect winning and losing. For example i like raja not for his classical trained voice but for his performance and for his well incorporation of training into good performance. People dont give sympathy to untrained singer , however i do believe that they have sympathy for rona dhona stuff. SOmething harshit and toshi did in VOI. Abhijeet was never dramabaaz but he still won the Indian Idol.Ishmeet i know is not good as other but he was never dramabaaz. His win doesnt related to his untrained voice but regionalism. Regionalism has nothing to do with trained or untrained singer. It might go for both way. TOshi and sumitra no matter what they have learned but they always failed to perform in JJWS. No one get respect for training only, u need to perform too.
Toshi never done any dramabaazi in Voi.
Agree Harshit did drammebaaz and thts why he was in the final's ppl voted for him coz he had a blind grandmother and coz he was poor and whatever.......I mean his grandmother was blind not him..
Well i don't care bout him at all glad he lost JJWS...........
Ishmeet did do dramebaazi his whole sickness part was dramebazi.....and remember when Abhijeet shouted at him it was all part of his draamebaazi and abhijeet admitted that it was all a drama to get votes for Ishmeet.........And he always had a very sad face and that's when sypmatthy votes started to come in.......
The factors of choosing a winner should be Singing,Perfomence not some draamebazi........
I agree Raja is a reat talent but he didn't win coz ppl gave sympathy votes to Aneek.............
Abhijjet did dramebazi like "mein bouhut gareeb hoon mujhe vote do"they should his Av and then sympathy votes started to comein...........
Ppl consider these factors while voting.
1.roona dhoona
2.poverty
3.cuteness
4.age
5.looks .
And i personally think audience vote should not be considered 50% they should have the kind of format they had in Fame Gurukul or Rockstar(Star World Show).
And ppl have a tenderness to vot for the worst giving them sympathy votes and sacking the taslented singers......................
In Voi it was like a everyday routine that the top scorers were bottom 3 and the worst were top3....
JJWS is a great change finally a deserving contestant won......
I wanna say somethig about drama that u mentioined. Abhijeet did say that it was his trick to get vote for Ishmeet but how could u sure that ismeet was part of it, If he is part of that drama then toshi is also part of the drama when abhijeet took him as son and offered his car. Toshi did do rona dhona when he got eliminated that i dont wanna return to same gandagi. U calling abhijeet sawant dramabaz then sorry to say  u r out of mind. Just because ur fav lost , u r hurt and u would say anything which doesnt make any sense. U mentioned five points on the basis of which people give votes then ur fav toshi got atleast four of them i.e. rona dhona( In voi), age, looks,poverty though not sure about his cuteness. Though some crazy fan does find him hot and sexy.

missamazing_01

Groupbie

missamazing_01

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=L.A.M.B][QUOTE=missamazing_01][QUOTE=aneek paul][QUOTE=L.A.M.B]I Agree.
Just because they lost that doest mean they are not respected. Several factors affect winning and losing. For example i like raja not for his classical trained voice but for his performance and for his well incorporation of training into good performance. People dont give sympathy to untrained singer , however i do believe that they have sympathy for rona dhona stuff. SOmething harshit and toshi did in VOI. Abhijeet was never dramabaaz but he still won the Indian Idol.Ishmeet i know is not good as other but he was never dramabaaz. His win doesnt related to his untrained voice but regionalism. Regionalism has nothing to do with trained or untrained singer. It might go for both way. TOshi and sumitra no matter what they have learned but they always failed to perform in JJWS. No one get respect for training only, u need to perform too.
Toshi never done any dramabaazi in Voi.
Agree Harshit did drammebaaz and thts why he was in the final's ppl voted for him coz he had a blind grandmother and coz he was poor and whatever.......I mean his grandmother was blind not him..
Well i don't care bout him at all glad he lost JJWS...........
Ishmeet did do dramebaazi his whole sickness part was dramebazi.....and remember when Abhijeet shouted at him it was all part of his draamebaazi and abhijeet admitted that it was all a drama to get votes for Ishmeet.........And he always had a very sad face and that's when sypmatthy votes started to come in.......
The factors of choosing a winner should be Singing,Perfomence not some draamebazi........
I agree Raja is a reat talent but he didn't win coz ppl gave sympathy votes to Aneek.............
Abhijjet did dramebazi like "mein bouhut gareeb hoon mujhe vote do"they should his Av and then sympathy votes started to comein...........
Ppl consider these factors while voting.
1.roona dhoona
2.poverty
3.cuteness
4.age
5.looks .
And i personally think audience vote should not be considered 50% they should have the kind of format they had in Fame Gurukul or Rockstar(Star World Show).
And ppl have a tenderness to vot for the worst giving them sympathy votes and sacking the taslented singers......................
In Voi it was like a everyday routine that the top scorers were bottom 3 and the worst were top3....
JJWS is a great change finally a deserving contestant won......
I wanna say somethig about drama that u mentioined. Abhijeet did say that it was his trick to get vote for Ishmeet but how could u sure that ismeet was part of it, If he is part of that drama then toshi is also part of the drama when abhijeet took him as son and offered his car. Toshi did do rona dhona when he got eliminated that i dont wanna return to same gandagi. U calling abhijeet sawant dramabaz then sorry to say  u r out of mind. Just because ur fav lost , u r hurt and u would say anything which doesnt make any sense. U mentioned five points on the basis of which people give votes then ur fav toshi got atleast four of them i.e. rona dhona( In voi), age, looks,poverty though not sure about his cuteness. Though some crazy fan does find him hot and sexy.

YES YES i find Toshi hot n sxc n i will say it over n over again HE IS HOT N SXC....tenu ke hai????
I like Toshi's singing i just love his voice...va va kya voice pi hai Toshi nai!!!

After hearin his song "teri deewani" i became toshi's deewani!! After seein that performance all i was singin was "piya re piya re tare bina lega nai jeea re" LOLLOLLOL

Yes Yes a lot of drama was necessary when toshi eliminated cozz it was pathetic - rubbish n harani ke toshi bar ho gaya - muje yaken nai ta!!

WE VOTE 4 TOSHI COZ HE IS AN AMAZING SINGER, LUV HIS HARKATE/SAREGMA, GUD VOICE QUALITY, SXCCC CURLY HAIR N HOTTTTTTTT!!

just because gyal aint after u dnt call toshi untalented n cnt sing.....he is a true superstar gt both looks n singin .....i luvv him ......i want to marry him...he is soooo gorgus....omg im gna faint sooonn.......ahhhhhhh...help me i cnt tk this sxccccc nessss!!! Tongue

missamazing_01

Groupbie

missamazing_01

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
hang on some1 called me crazy coz i like toshi 4 his hotness n sxcness ......how dare that person...i aint crazy

if i found you sxc n hot yessss i would call myself crazy n mental n need to go to MENTAL INSTITUTION...understand .........

some peopl r jealous of toshi they cnt tk it that he luks n sings beta n he loks gr8 with long hair....jealousy dnt get u anywhere

iv accepted that rahul has won n im happy for him i no toshi didnt deserve to win bt yet tody i stay on my ground n stick to my choice....toshi is my superstar n voice of india....scream shout whatevr no1 can change my mind.....

THANK YOU 4 LISTENING
..Miss Amazing..

Sarah9bella

IF-Dazzler

Sarah9bella

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
well i am really very happy that Rahul won the title of JJWS.he deserves that.well he got eliminated in indian idol it is really very shocking specially for me coz i think he is much better than amit sana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top