Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-Akanksha-

Goldie

-Akanksha-

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
well back to the original post... does it really matter if someone's a trained singer or not? if then the contest should be for who has trained the longest. first episode and it's done, whoever has trained since age 3 is the winner. no, it's about how well they're singing. toshi and sumitra havent shown their best in jjws like they had in voi. abhijeet has improved tremendously since idol times. i even think rahul has improved somewhat since then.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trained Singer's (Page 3)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aneek paul

aneek paul

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i dont know people keep posting same old crap about classical training.

missamazing_01

Groupbie

missamazing_01

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i dnt no y ppl dnt wana tlk bout classically trained singers ..umm jealousy maybe ....

L.A.M.B

L.A.M.B

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I Agree.
Some Pppl don't want to praise classically trained singers coz their favs aren't trained.......
And i think every1 should be able to respect Classically trained singers/....Coz these pl spend most of their life training and hwen tthey participate in a show they lose not coz they sing bad but coz of reasons............

-Akanksha-

Goldie

-Akanksha-

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
it's not that. classical training isn't everything. those who are classically trained have to incorporate their training into their singing. just accept that toshi hasn't shown his full spark in jjws. i know he is a great singer and is fully capable of singing much better than what he has shown this time around. i was a big fan of him in VOI and was upset when he got out, but he disappointed me here in jjws.

aneek paul

aneek paul

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Udit, shaan,kumar sanu, KK doesnt deserve to rule playback singing coz they dont have classical training. They should be kicked out from the industry. Thats what should be done if only classically trained singer deserved more than untrained singer. Embarrassed

~LovleyStar~

~LovleyStar~

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
i lovee vineet and rahulz voiceee the mostt
vineet singss great n so duz rahul the 2 bro's r my favorite

aneek paul

aneek paul

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by L.A.M.B

I Agree.
Some Pppl don't want to praise classically trained singers coz their favs aren't trained.......
And i think every1 should be able to respect Classically trained singers/....Coz these pl spend most of their life training and hwen tthey participate in a show they lose not coz they sing bad but coz of reasons............
i think it will be hard to find people who dont praise trained singer but its so easy find people who doenst respect untrained but talented singer.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top