kali n kumud's love

sannakayani thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

awwwwwwww i really thought kali n kumud were swt together yesterday thats just like me n my sis😳

i loved the way kali just hugged kumud n gave her comfort i really did feel for kumud id b terrified if i was in her place..😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
yeah i kno they have sisterly love deep down it's so obvious
i think ekta is cluing us in that they will forgive eachother soon
Ruhena thumbnail
To Jazmine. thank you for the updates, it was done nicely. i don't mind you writting the updates. if the other person is tired of writing. bye, talk to you later.
jprasad thumbnail
aaaaargh   ðŸ˜µ   after all the crap that they have put each other
through.
TiN24 thumbnail
I can just see it now.............KALI AND KUMUD VS. TRISHUL😡. It's gonna be the 2 sister's going up against their bro! That would be ideal and not to mention HILARIOUS😆
jprasad thumbnail
Tin24, agreed!    ðŸ˜ƒ

Kali and Kumud two superpowers fighting their antichrist,
Trishul. Good vs. evil and in Ekta's soaps evil always prevails
and loose ends are never wrapped! 😃
bollyfreak thumbnail

yes..i think the same would happen.  And sanna...i TOTALLY agree with you! When i saw kali saying "Kya hua kumud..!" and like hugging her and stuff, at first i couldnt believe my eyes. HAhaha i was like WHAT THE HECK!!! But then i mean its obvious that they bitch at eachother 24/7....there is love deeeeeep deeep deeep down there somewhere.

I seriously cant wait for the show when they unite..that will be a sight to see! hahaha

Swati08 thumbnail

i have one question. who is agnivesh? isn't he suppose to tashu's and abhay's son..

TiN24 thumbnail
I agree. I think deep down kali has always seen Kumud as her younger sister and Kumud has always seen Kali as her big sister. I mean.......what 2 sibling's don't fight and argue right? I think they will patch things up quickly.
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
that was very sweet. Yea deep inside they do love eachotha