Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patelpalak thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey i understand all tht but was the finale live or it was laready recorded...than how come the votin lines were open till saturday night?
can som 1 help pleaz!
thanx!
arayq2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: patelpalak

hey i understand all tht but was the finale live or it was laready recorded...than how come the votin lines were open till saturday night?
can som 1 help pleaz!
thanx!

Can you spell F. R. A. U. D.?
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

all reality shows are pre-planned...they arent live

but this article is confusing, rawr bips has a problem with my shahid? 😕😆 whattever..

thanks for the article though

desaisonam07 thumbnail
The results stuff was shot on Saturday....Bipashas part was shot of wed/Thursday..n Vidya and Shahids part were partly on Wed and Saturday...this is what i heard to B News (Bollywood news)..or soemthing..
desaisonam07 thumbnail
n i heard that the problem wasn't the whole John and Shahid thing..it was just that Bips dint want Vidya Balan n Shahid to steal the limelight..so she left the shooting on Wed...but then the sponsors kinda forced her...so she shot on thursday...
Edited by desaisonam07 - 15 years ago
SGMPfan2 thumbnail
so confusing. Why do they need these stars on shows anyways - so pointless.
And someone needs to tell Vidya to stop wearing such horrible mommy type dresses UFF
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No wonder cos... there was no rahul vishal farah shekar mandira... they jus made up a story saying that Mandira took rahul on a date... so the winner was already fixed!

Poor Hashu... he was sooo dissapointed!
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was a hot interesting article
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sum of u ppl need to read the article PROPERLY..

it said that bipasha was supposed to shoot on wenzday, but wen she heard that shahid and vidya were gonna be apart of the LIVE TELECAST, she walked out....NO WHERE does it say that shahid and vidya were also gonna shoot on wenzday 🤔

i think bipasha's segment was to be shot in advance...but the actual results segment was shot LIVE after the voting lines closed 🤔
arayq2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

sum of u ppl need to read the article PROPERLY..

Please see the other article quoted here, where it clearly says: "Bipasha was left with no choice but to return to the sets on Thursday and shoot for the show. All the contestants had to be called again as the shoot with Vidya and Shahid had wrapped on Wednesday." (bolded for effect.)