Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
yea swearing sometimes go overboard thats why in some movies it goes *beeeep*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swearing in Bollywood Films (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
try watching zinda, cant believe they had the F word in it

girlpower

girlpower

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I think its just to get more in touch with the character. and that line *teri mom ne kabhi sabun se tera mun nai dhoya kia* made me laugh soo much. and it wudnt have been much fun if it was like ****bleeping**** all the time. Plus the swear words werent THAT bad. xcept for the ones used by his mum...(and she never completed those. so here goes.!

Sabah

Goldie

Sabah

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I think there is way too much swearing and intimate scenes these days. There are barely any family movies these days.

Yeah

IF-Dazzler

Yeah

Posted: 24 August 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Oh Wow..Jaane Tu ...ya jaane na ?

I really didn't find any swearing...except like ppl before mentioned...the whole Aditi scenario...I loved the part where I think the guy was something like car...nd she was like wahin se toh teri maa na tujhe uthaya tha....loved it mannn LOL

Anyways...hindi movies not soo bad yet....I actually find it really funny when I hear hindi bad words..they always make me laugh...but english bad words actually sound like bad words...so thats not so great...

We watched this one movie around halloween once...horrid horror flick...and every other dialogue in the movie was the F word...and I was like why on earth are we watching this...so pointless...

And about intimate scenes...as long as there is the forwarding/skipping power...why must we miss a movie...  And I guess sometimes you need em to build the story...like in Salam Namaste...dunno about Race so much... but like why should we criticize indian directors for that...if american directors can put exccessively intimate scenes into their movies...why can't indian directors include even half of that...agreed it's not very comforatable to watch in the theatres....but I do believe that the fine Indian directors know their limits and wouldnt go tooo far...

I jus wanna  add...we watched Bachna the other day in the theatres...and the first thing my mom says when she comes out is...

he should've only kissed Deepika...why did he kiss all three girls...and I couldnt help but laugh....LOL...anyways....

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I think Indian people ought to watch Boondock Saints and Reservoir Dogs drinking a shot every time the F-word is used.

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 1:11am | IP Logged
JTYJN was tame....for some real swearing watch Omkara...Tongue

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Mere padosan Aunty ki Kassam...I dont like Fake swearing!!!UnhappyWinkApprove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top