Swearing in Bollywood Films - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

don't know what's happening.  my post showed up as dup first.  When I edited the second one, the first one got edited tooConfused

btw, MMG, here's Pappu can't dance sala number for you😆

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

JTYJN ki swearing bhi koi swearing thi. 😆

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LOL! i never thought that JTYJN would come under scrutiny for its swearing! hehe

aditi swears in the begining yes, but it is more to enhance her character rather than "copy hollywood". u know instantly what she is like. and anywho, she says all the words...and it's funny. and the movie doesn't present it like it is ok to swear...i mean aditi isn't being "cool" by swearing.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
JTYJN is actually tame. I saw it with my grandma without flinching. But then we lived in Bombay, across the street from a bar. So yeah no virgin ears in our household.

Besides I'm a social delinquent. I say Richard's Nickname, rooster, mispronounce cant and fork, yell out female dogs, in the mall and wonder why the mommies are giving me a nasty glare.
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

JTYJN is actually tame. I saw it with my grandma without flinching. But then we lived in Bombay, across the street from a bar. So yeah no virgin ears in our household.

Besides I'm a social delinquent. I say Richard's Nickname, rooster, mispronounce cant and fork, yell out female dogs, in the mall and wonder why the mommies are giving me a nasty glare.

😆😆😆
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

😆😆😆

😆

one of the best 'disguised' posts EVER!!! lol
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea swearing sometimes go overboard thats why in some movies it goes *beeeep*
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
try watching zinda, cant believe they had the F word in it
girlpower thumbnail
I think its just to get more in touch with the character. and that line *teri mom ne kabhi sabun se tera mun nai dhoya kia* made me laugh soo much. and it wudnt have been much fun if it was like ****bleeping**** all the time. Plus the swear words werent THAT bad. xcept for the ones used by his mum...(and she never completed those. so here goes.!
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think there is way too much swearing and intimate scenes these days. There are barely any family movies these days.