Fan Fictions

AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 80

Page 1
Page   of 80
Page 3 Page 80

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvn1983

intro is interesting one please continue it soon

"Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever."

thanks so much for liking it.  Nidha right?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hey nice intro(character sketch)!!!!!!!!

interesting!!!

when will u write down the original part!!!!

really interested 2 read the FF

keep going !!!!!!

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

hey nice intro(character sketch)!!!!!!!!

interesting!!!

when will u write down the original part!!!!

really interested 2 read the FF

keep going !!!!!!

hey thanks so much for liking it. I'm posting the first part like right now.
Hope you like it..and do comment!Smile

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Person: Excuse me? Is this Armaan Malik?

Ar: Yes it is, may I ask who this beautiful voice belongs too?

Person: Armaan!!! I hate you …you already forgot me as soon as you went to India. I had told you to call me as soon as you reached your hotel in Mumbai but obviously you forgot, I mean of course you did you can't even remember who your talking too!

Ar: Ehh Anji darling of course I knew it was you. How could I forget your beautiful voice? But as far as I remember you started it with the "Excuse me? Is this Armaan Malik?"

An: Ugh fine! But why haven't you called me?

Ar: Sweety that's because I just reached my hotel and you called me. But tomorrow I'm meeting that lady to talk to her about that land. Umm whats her name again…hmmm yeah Miss Gupta! But I think I'm gonna go to bed now I'm really tired after the flight. I'll talk to you later babe. Good Night beautiful.

As he hung up the phone he couldn't help but smile thinking about how angry she had gotten about the fact that he hadn't called. He had fallen for her at first site. He had just walked into the shoot to see who the new model was for his fashion designing house but he had no idea he would lose his heart. He couldn't remember how or what but the next thing he just remembered asking her for coffee and they had just hit it off after there first coffee date. He was so in love with her, she made him so happy. Not a lot of people knew they were going out because he didn't want the press and media to get into their personal lives. He had left London thinking he'd be back soon . But as he was laying there in his bed he couldn't help but miss her. He just wanted to sit there and hold her and talk to her. He sighed and just hoped that tomorrow his meeting with Miss Gupta would end early and she'd agree to giving the land to him . He wanted to start his line of clothing here too. He knew he'd convince Miss Gupta, I mean he had come all the way from London personally just to meet her for that piece of land, she'll obviously see how badly he wanted it.

His phone rang and interrupted his thoughts.
Ar: Hey bhaiya.

R: Hey lil bro. How are you? You reached your hotel?

Ar: I'm fine and yeah I have reached my hotel. What about you how are you?

R: I'm perfect like always. So your meeting that Miss Gupta tomorrow right?

Ar: Yes bro I am meeting her, we're going to have lunch tomorrow and talk. Why?

R: Because I wanted to tell you to stay there a week longer after the meeting. I'm coming to India in a week or so as soon as I finish up some work here. Muski has really been missing her family and I just thought that I could take her to visit her family,I mean she is pregnant after all. You should always keep a pregnant women happy! Haha but anyways I thought then maybe after me and you could chill a lil together in India. Sound good?

Ar: Haha good I'm glad your thinking about Muski babhi! And sure that sounds great bhaiya. I'll stay as long as you say.

R: Haha sweet. I'll see you soon. Bye

Ar: Bye bro
As he hung up he sighed and thought I guess I'm going to have to wait a little longer till I see you Anjali. He decided to go take a shower and then go to bed. After all tomorrow he needed to be his best to convince Miss Gupta!

============================================================ ================
** Sorry guys, I know this part may have seemed a little boring. I'm sorry if I made any mistakes, do tell me on how I can improve. Please please comment guys. And tell me if you think I should continue with the story or not. Honest opinions please! Also guys I need your help…please please please suggest some names for Armaans fashion designing house I just can't think of anything. So please please please suggest some names for me! And also what do you think I should name this story? hehe plz help guys....and don't forget to comment

Luv,
Mira
Embarrassed

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Bigi26me_ashaprachi.kajen.amigos.nazsijaminakhanmaniac_arshiGurpreetKaSh16pan02swahasiceprincess101jannat4everhemvbbismazaman2000scorpio95maanuAzmiiChimpsyarhilover55desire_20cutiepreetprachi06Ishiajanu1610debby_11Sayali_KSGARKJ_4EVEREthereal-Pathscarlet.moonsjainoblivion..

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
sounds EXCITING yaar!!!!armaan has came here for riddhima but he dont know that she aint gonna give him the land!!!!!

RAHUL u r great!!!india staying 4 some time w/ armaan!!!surely going to help him to think if he choose right person for his lifepartner!!!

cant wait to read more seriously!!!!!!!!

CONTINUE SOONNNN Clap

Arlover1

Goldie

Arlover1

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
awwww nice one
plz continue soon
let me guess armaan and ridz fall in love
at the meeting
plz pm me when u update the next
HeartHeli

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
amazing part
sounds really intresting
cant wait till AR meet
Clap

Bissu

Bissu

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
aww that was so short!
great start though! defenitely sounds interesting.
continue soon. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top