Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
hey nice part but very short!!!!

ANYWAYS THIS SOUNDS GUD...
so AR meeting part will be the next one.....

i liked this part and
waiting 4 next one...

post it soon.....
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice part but very short!!!!

ANYWAYS THIS SOUNDS GUD...
so AR meeting part will be the next one.....

i liked this part and
waiting 4 next one...

post it soon.....
..Mira.. thumbnail

The bright rays of the sun seeped through the curtains and woke up Armaan. . He got up and looked at the time…it was 8:00 in the morning. He still had 4 hours till his meeting with Miss Gupta. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. God he just hoped everything went well and she agreed. He didn't exactly know what he would do if she said No to him. Thinking to himself Armaan….don't stress your self dude……how about you go for a jog. That always helps you relax. He changed into his sweats and went out for a jog. He had his ipod playing…

Tu Hai Meri Soniye,
I'll Be With You Night And Day
Jab Tujhe Dekhe Nazrein,
Kismat Connection Ho Jaaye....

Suddenly he felt himself bump into someone and fall. "Sh*t"

Girl: Excuse me? The girl said in a slightly irritated voice.

He looked up at the girls face. She had a head band in her hair to keep the hair from falling on her face but there were still some strands that were falling on her cheek. But that wasn't what had caught Armaans attention first. It was her eyes, her big green almond shaped eyes that were outlined in eye liner to make them stand out even more. Hmm she 's showing a lot of attitude but I still have to admit she has beautiful eyes. But still who does she think she is showing me so much attitude?

Ar: What do you mean excuse me? You hit into me..shouldn't you be saying sorry…or do you not know how to?

Girl: Hello?!?! You were the one not paying attention and bumped into me. I am definitely not saying sorry..

Ar: Oh sweety yes you are saying sorry. You hit into me remember? Your not very smart are you, because you obviously can't see that this was all your fault.

Girl: Excuse me? You barely know me, and for your information I'm very smart. and ughh. tum kya apne aap ko bahut smart samajhte ho kya?

Ar: No no sweety samajtha nahi..I am smart he said with a slight smirk on his face. That's exactly how I know that this is all your fault.

Girl: Ahaha your very funny, or rather should I say blind! This was all your fault!

Ar: Hello?!?! Who are you calling blind here chasmish!

Girl: I'm calling you blind….and my point just got proven..cuz honey I DON'T have glasses

Ar: Well then maybe you should get some now!

Girl: Ugh just shut up. Your soo irritating….and you know what, why am I wasting my time arguing with you? Your obviously too dumb to understand that this was all your fault. I'm leaving…GOOD BYE!
She started jogging the other way…far from him!

Ar: Yeah like I have all the time in the world to argue with you….he yelled after her

She turned around and gave him a glare, "What ever!" she yelled.

Armaan got up and started jogging back to his hotel. He had definitely not had a great start for this morning. But he couldn't let anything else go wrong. This lunch meeting was important. He just went back to his room and jumped into the shower. As he got out of the shower and put on his clothes he couldn't help but think about that girl. I mean jeez kya attitude tha…! Who does she think she is arguing with me, it was her fault she hit into me and then she tries to blame it on me. And she just argued with me and never ever said sorry. Dude just stop it…armaan thought to himself..don't ruin your mood by thinking about that girl. Hmm alright its 11 and you need to reach at Italian caf by 12. So if I leave now I'll reach there 10 minutes early. Hmm better early than late ;)

============================================================ ================

Hey guys!! So yeah I thought of a name for his company lol. So I know you were all hoping for AR to meet in this part, but I promise they'll officially meet in the next part. I even have the next part written out! I might post it today if I get enough time. Please please please comment, and silent readers atleast just press the thank you button.Tell me what you guys thought.

Luv ya,
   Mira

😳
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!amraan man you have stepped your butt into wrong shoe!!

now u are definitely not going to get that land 😆

will be fun reading more!!!!!

put i have i complain!!! your parts are so small! 😭
..Mira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_princess

ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!amraan man you have stepped your butt into wrong shoe!!

now u are definitely not going to get that land 😆

will be fun reading more!!!!!

put i have i complain!!! your parts are so small! 😭

hehe yep..he has no idea who he just messed with, the slightest chance he had of even getting hte land was now lost...lol
thank you for liking it

aww i'm soo sorry for the short parts. You see  I already had the first 3 parts written out so you might find them short....but actually part 3 is longer than the last two lol.
But i'll try to make them longer when I type up part 4...promise😊

Luv ya,
  Mira😳
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
poooor armi loool
omg i luved it
der meeting was just tooo gd wudnr
hw der gna react wel armi anywy dat its ridz
oh man really startin to enjoy dis ff
great start updte sooon plzzz

n thx 4 da pm
luv nizma x
Arlover1 thumbnail
he met ridz rit
soo cute
luved it
thanks for the pm
plz continue soon
❤️Heli
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
hope the girl armi banged into is ridz
👏
..Mira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet-niz

poooor armi loool
omg i luved it
der meeting was just tooo gd wudnr
hw der gna react wel armi anywy dat its ridz
oh man really startin to enjoy dis ff
great start updte sooon plzzz

n thx 4 da pm
luv nizma x

Hehe yep thanks for liking there meeting lol....i edited it alot before i posted it lol
Yay i'm glad your enjjoying it lol
no problem abt the pm.
luv ya,
   mira😳
..Mira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: redi50

he met ridz rit
soo cute
luved it
thanks for the pm
plz continue soon