AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART

Posted: 15 years ago
Guys I'm a huge Ar fan...though I dont really post a lot in the DMG forum. This is my first DMG fan fic and I'm really very nervous!! But I'm still posting it...sooo I hope you like it!

Story Line:

Armaan Malik(Karan Singh Grover)  is a  rich business man. He's the owner of a huge fashion designing house in London. All the girls are fida over him'and those amazing blue-grey eyes that just any girl can get lost into.  They had this captivating charm in them..that was just simply undescribable by any girl. But Armaan was crazy over only one girl, he had found the love of his life'and her name was Anjali Sharma. Anjali Sharma was a struggling model trying to make it to the top. She had modeled for Armaans  company before. Armaan had fell head over heels for her at first sight.  He knew that she was the one for him.  Armaan wanted to be one of the top business men'he wanted to expand his business and wanted to open up a another building in India. But the land where he wants to build his business is owned  by Miss Ridhima Gupta.

Ridhima Gupta(Shilpa Anand or Sukirti Khandpal) was a simple ordinary girl. She had faced many hardships in her life.  Her father had died and left them at a young age of 8. Her mother Padma Gupta had always tried to seem as a strong mother in front of her'but Ridhima knew that her mother had  cried in her room at night for months, she knew her mom felt lonely  in that big bed. But her mom never tried to show it in front of her. Her mom had worked two jobs so  she could pay off  the bills and school fees. She wanted Ridhima to have everything any normal kid had when they were young.  She didn't want Ridhima to have the feeling that they were poor or any less than any of her other friends.  But Ridhima always knew that they were but she  admired and loved her mother for all that she had done. She had studied for years to becomes a doctor. She was always interested in becoming one and  this way she would make money. She would make enough money to support her mom and give her mom everything that she deserved. Her mom was the most important person in her life.
Ridhima's dad had left this land in her name before he had died. But once he knew that he wasn't going to live long (he died of blood cancer) he had transferred that land to Ridhimas name. It was now ridhimas dream to fulfill her fathers dream.  But that was also the same land where Armaan wanted to build his business.

Of course Ridhima has refused to give this land to Armaan and Armaan wasn't a person who took 'No!'  for an answer. But what was he going to do?  Find out here'.and keep on reading  to find out!

============================================================ ================

Other Characters:

Rahul Malik:
  Armaans older brother,  and best friend. He wants Armaan to have everything he wants and has spoiled armaan very much.

Muskaan Malik: Rahuls wife and Armaans favorite and only babhi.

*These two will be mentioned in the story but maybe not that much.
There are other characters in this fan fic but they will be introduced as the story continues. I pretty much have a basic idea of how the stories going to go but I might makes some changes.   If you guys like the story line then I will continue. Please post your true opinion  about what you think of this story, I wont feel offended.   Guys this is my first time writing a fan fic and I'm really very nervous!

Luv,
  MiraπŸ˜³πŸ€”

Part 1....page 2
Part 2....page 5
Part 3.....page 6
Part 4...page 9
Part 5...page 11
Part 6....page 13
Part 7...page 17
Part 8...page 24
part 9...page 26
Part 10...page 30
Part 11....page 37
*Note page 40!*
Part 12...page 40
Part 13 ...page 43
Part 14 page 45
Part 15...page 48
Part 16...page 51
Part 17...page58
Part 18...page 62
Part 19.page 63
Part 20..page 67
Part 21...page 68
Part 22...page 71
Part 23...Page 73
Edited by ..Mira.. - 14 years ago
hey sounds really interesting!!!!!!cant wait to read more!!!!!!!!!

it is kinnda like KDMH! but slightly different!!!!!

but armaan loved anjali! WEIRD!!!

πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

cant wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!

LOve
Bhumi 😳
Originally posted by ami_princess

hey sounds really interesting!!!!!!cant wait to read more!!!!!!!!!

it is kinnda like KDMH! but slightly different!!!!!

but armaan loved anjali! WEIRD!!!

πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

cant wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!

LOve
Bhumi 😳

Aww thanx for replying. I know its sorta like KDMH with the whole property thing...but i hope you like it. 😊

seems interesting! plz continue soon! πŸ‘
Originally posted by zhasan2

seems interesting! plz continue soon! πŸ‘
thanks so much for commenting, and i'm glad you liked it. I will continue soon.😊
awesome!! character sketch/preview is gr8!!

please do continue.. and keep me informed through pm of ur progress!!

love,

Aakriti
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

awesome!! character sketch/preview is gr8!!

please do continue.. and keep me informed through pm of ur progress!!

love,

Aakriti

thanks soo much aakriti. These comments are really encouraging.
and sure i'll pm you!
Luv,
 Mira😳
intro is interesting one please continue it soon

"Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever."
Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by kvn1983

intro is interesting one please continue it soon

"Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever."

thanks so much for liking it.  Nidha right?

hey nice intro(character sketch)!!!!!!!!

interesting!!!

when will u write down the original part!!!!

really interested 2 read the FF

keep going !!!!!!